Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Even though you got the confirmation, that doesnt mean you got the shoe.

finish line is the worst. i thought i caught a restock on the metallic 5s. i had gotten the confirmation email. waited 2 days and called customer service and the lady told me that the sneaker was physically in store.But if someone walks  into that particualr  store where i ordered the shoe from they get priority over my order, it went to them instead of me.

For what it is worth I was able to get a pair from the back door way on the 30th, was skeptical too at first, but something actually shipped and will be delivered Monday, we shall see, was able to order another this morn too. Hope it works for everyone.

For what it is worth I was able to get a pair from the back door way on the 30th, was skeptical too at first, but something actually shipped and will be delivered Monday, we shall see, was able to order another this morn too. Hope it works for everyone.

So it took over a week to process?

Trying to cop for a friend.

So by just clicking on the links it automatically adds to cart/wishlist? Then go to desktop view and sign in, go to cart, shoes will be in cart?

I'm not seeing anything in my cart.

Trying to cop for a friend.

So by just clicking on the links it automatically adds to cart/wishlist? Then go to desktop view and sign in, go to cart, shoes will be in cart?

I'm not seeing anything in my cart.

Sign out, go to desktop, then click link. Sign in and it should be in your cart

Checked a couple 12's and received confirmations. Not too confident, but worth a shot if it comes through. Repped for the link re-up!

After taking a major L from Nike "grinding" my shoe, I was able to cop from Finishline. What does a backdoor pair mean?

A little bit of history @ 1:30  
nthat.gif

Can't wait to see what the shipped vs cancelled ratio will be like. Hopefully we all get through

Back
Top Bottom