Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Im a size 10.5 and I got my pair true to size although I UnDs'd them for the first time today, the back part feels loose, I could just tighten the laces but they would look like bunny ears. Is there anything I can do to have my laces not look like big bunny ears and have them tight at the same time?

Im a size 10.5 and I got my pair true to size although I UnDs'd them for the first time today, the back part feels loose, I could just tighten the laces but they would look like bunny ears. Is there anything I can do to have my laces not look like big bunny ears and have them tight at the same time?

Double knot them lol...

With my 29s I tuck them under one of the lower laces; actually looks pretty sleek.  Not sure how they'd look with these though given the thicker rope laces.  A 10 probably would have been too tight, so hopefully you can make this size comfortable.

double knot or just get shorter laces of the same color

I have a question I'm new and it wont let me post my forum . I want the 11s velvet maroons and I'm a 8mens is 8mens same size as a 8Y

I mean I have a skinny foot but we will see I just bought them from flight club so hopefully they fit

Is it just me or are these guys laces longer than the laces that came with the 72-10s?

Actually on mine, laces much smaller than 72-10. I was thinking of doing a laces switch-a-roo cause I can't lace up to last slots; have to go down 1 from top.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom