Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I've had luck removing excess glue carefully with tweezers. I wouldn't really use any chemical or anything abrasive on patent leather, i.e. Magic eraser.

UnDS'd mine at the Bulls game yesterday. Walked over two miles with force fields in.Pro: looks hella sexy, didn't get any heel creases. Cons: feels like cinder blocks since I'm used to max comfort ultra boost. Ankles and legs hurt.

UnDS'd mine at the Bulls game yesterday. Walked over two miles with force fields in. Pro: looks hella sexy, didn't get any heel creases. Cons: feels like cinder blocks since I'm used to max comfort ultra boost. Ankles and legs hurt.

Did you trim your force fields?

Aren't you the same guy that was just complaining about the glue stains in the TB3 forum?

Nope. The pair I sent back had a disfigured heel, pitting on the midsole along with missing paint and non matching elephant print. Not a small amount of glue that isn't noticeable

Last edited:
Worn min out for my brothers bday. Lot more room in the toe box for sure. Feel bad for people that half upped cuz them things gonna crease like a mug. For real had wiggle room

How much do you think I would have to add, to trade a pair of Space Jams for the Bred 1's that released last year?

How much do you think I would have to add, to trade a pair of Space Jams for the Bred 1's that released last year?
Should be an even trade money/value wise. The problem is finding someone with an extra Bred 1 that's willing to trade. The Bred 1 is just a more prized possession from a collector stand point. A collector that was able to double up on Bred 1s more than likely had enough juice to copp multiple Space Jams. 

Last edited:

Should be an even trade money/value wise. The problem is finding someone with an extra Bred 1 that's willing to trade. The Bred 1 is just a more prized possession from a collector stand point. A collector that was able to double up on Bred 1s more than likely had enough juice to copp multiple Space Jams. 
Yea that's what I've been running into.   Couple of local consignment shops have the Breds in my size, but they want $400.   They don't have any Space Jams available, but they had them previously for sale for $229.  Not trying to drop $170 cash to get them to "equal". 

Even worse is that my SJ are 9.5 (too big), so it'd probably be even more difficult to find the perfect trade.   Might just have to sell the SJ and use $ to buy the 1's. 

Yea that's what I've been running into.   Couple of local consignment shops have the Breds in my size, but they want $400.   They don't have any Space Jams available, but they had them previously for sale for $229.  Not trying to drop $170 cash to get them to "equal". 

Even worse is that my SJ are 9.5 (too big), so it'd probably be even more difficult to find the perfect trade.   Might just have to sell the SJ and use $ to buy the 1's. 
Interesting....that shop has an extremely low price on SJ...I'm seeing those creep above $300. 

Interesting....that shop has an extremely low price on SJ...I'm seeing those creep above $300. 
Well... they are sold out, so that price probably isn't valid anymore if they did have some.  That may have even been the "pre-order" price. 

Another local shop I called a couple weeks ago asking about a size swap, and they never just give you a straight answer.  They say "just come in so we can talk about it".  I understand it is harder when some shoes are on consignment, etc... but damn it is difficult to just find a size swap for one of my pairs (to wear), and then trade for another pair.  

Well... they are sold out, so that price probably isn't valid anymore if they did have some.  That may have even been the "pre-order" price. 

Another local shop I called a couple weeks ago asking about a size swap, and they never just give you a straight answer.  They say "just come in so we can talk about it".  I understand it is harder when some shoes are on consignment, etc... but damn it is difficult to just find a size swap for one of my pairs (to wear), and then trade for another pair.  
I feel you. When shops say come in its normally to just check the quality of the shoe out. They hate giving pricing and quotes over the phone. I would just go check them. You got nothing to lose. And I'm a 9.5/10 so I know the pain of your size range. 

Last edited:

Why don't you put them up for sale in the classified section and mention the trade.

Someone might bite.

I'm in love with the high patent leather cut.  Do you think they'll keep making XIs in that fashion?  Or are the 2016 Jams a rare case?

I'm in love with the high patent leather cut.  Do you think they'll keep making XIs in that fashion?  Or are the 2016 Jams a rare case?
Actually the Space Jam wasn't the only XI mid released with these high cuts. It's here to stay.

The grey suede ones bro. Not patent  but its mud guard still had the high cuts
Ahhh. Just noticed. Yeah, I didn't even bat at eye lash with that price tag. But, nothing else other than 2016 Jams and Grey Suede, right?  I mean, if they keep the high cut I'll enjoy it.  If not, it'll just increase my appreciation for the Jams. 

Back
Top Bottom