Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

LOL oh man.. you getting caught up now!  Im still passing.. just cant do the 45 still no matter what
i like the switch up, heck give me a #12 if they want i dont care, the shape and cut look good and that alone has me itching. game time decision i guess but with Xmas and such i might pass and use that money saved to buy some presents for someone else or for someone who is in need

I don't really like 16s that much 17s, 18s, and 21s are my favorite after the Jordan 14.

I agree with this. I don't like 15-16, 20, 22 or 23. Probably the most atrocious sig Jordan was the QS basketball 22s. Horrible idea. The red nubuck 21s were fresh. I did like the white XIX lows also but really more because of the elephant print. The 17s and 18s are worthy of being sig Jays. Still nothing will ever be as classic and creative as the 1-14s. To me those represent the pinnacle of basketball shoe design. Not many shoes from decades ago hold up so well. Just timeless.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I like 19s a lot and feel like in the minority. 16s are fire tho

i like the comfort of the 19s,,the only problem with the 19,,its too complicated to put it on,inner lace and strap outside,,too much for me :smokin

BTW,,this spacejam 11s will be gone in 60 seconds :tongue:

Last edited:
Id rock white/grey 19 all day. The 18s are complete cheeks. Other than the black/Royal pair. And xx1 was meh. I'll take the Italian suedes maybe :rolleyes

Last edited:
They are going to make 1,000,000.00 pairs. I think we are ok.

I'd like to think so. If I remember correctly the last 11 that was somewhat to get was back with the needs. The last few seemed pretty easy.

I don't really like 16s that much 17s, 18s, and 21s are my favorite after the Jordan 14.

I'm a fan of the 17,18, 19 because that's what I grew up with. I had a pair of 17s and 19s that I beat right into the ground.

I love mid 11s. Low 16s are fire. Mid all black and cb17 dope. All low 17s are fire. Blk blu 18s and 19s SE cant go wrong with those.

I love mid 11s. Low 16s are fire. Mid all black and cb17 dope. All low 17s are fire. Blk blu 18s and 19s SE cant go wrong with those.
no such thing as mid 11s. Low, Mid, 3/4, Hi

Well, we saw sample Mid 11s and they were absolutely horrible. lol

Last edited:
Everybody is confusing me lol. Are the recent pics real or not? And I feel like I would want to break them in and then I would like the shape of them. I think all DS jordans look sort of wierd when they are TOO new especially these space jams for some reason

They been blowing up Space Jam on cable tv..

I'm ready for some of these boyz.. Pics progressively gettin better. :nthat:

I'd like to think so. If I remember correctly the last 11 that was somewhat to get was back with the needs. The last few seemed pretty easy.
I'm a fan of the 17,18, 19 because that's what I grew up with. I had a pair of 17s and 19s that I beat right into the ground.
Damn I'm getting old. I was in middle school and Jr during the 2nd 3 peat and high school during the wizards days. So 11, 12, 13 are special to me. and I have every single OG colorway plus a ton of other colorways. I was a big fan of the 16 especially the blue ones and the cherrys because they matched my school colors. I never bought a 17 and 18. I was working fast food, playing football, and going school and just couldn't see spending $200 of my own money when retros suchs 11, 8, 8s, OG 1 etc.. were being retroed for $125 to $150. But 17s and 18s were "the" shoe to hoop in back then. Pure performance shoes

Damn I'm getting old. I was in middle school and Jr during the 2nd 3 peat and high school during the wizards days. So 11, 12, 13 are special to me. and I have every single OG colorway plus a ton of other colorways. I was a big fan of the 16 especially the blue ones and the cherrys because they matched my school colors. I never bought a 17 and 18. I was working fast food, playing football, and going school and just couldn't see spending $200 of my own money when retros suchs 11, 8, 8s, OG 1 etc.. were being retroed for $125 to $150. But 17s and 18s were "the" shoe to hoop in back then. Pure performance shoes

Haha your not old man, I'm prolly just one of the young bucks on here. Just turned 23 2 weeks ago so I was still in elementary school for the Wizards days haha. Definitely hear you on the price of kicks back then and even now. I'm fresh out of college with my first full time job and am still really questioning myself if I really want each release that I'm considering.

roll.gif

I hope you're right. 

Back
Top Bottom