Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

The toe box looks like it was stung by a bee. (not my pic)
The news comes out that they are limited and people will start saying the toe box looks as perfect as the pair MJ wore himself. 
roll.gif

My pockets are smh lol atleast 6 pairs on my radar...I'm half way in lmfao
For me it was:
Yeezys 11/23, True Blues 2 days later, 9s the week after that, Space Jams week after that, Foams a few days after that smh. Halfway there for me, as well.

Those shoes are obviously tied tight at the top thus causing it to look like that. It's not hard to see.

The real question is will these come with a full length encapsulated air unit like the OG and 2000s.

Mannn to keep it a buck every Christmas release after the concords have been easy peasy.

Man I still can't forget when the concord drop that was a crazy release and to me one of the hardest besides space jams, I still have one of my pairs on ice I'm going to bust them out when I'm going to pick up these bad boys up

For me it was:
Yeezys 11/23, True Blues 2 days later, 9s the week after that, Space Jams week after that, Foams a few days after that smh. Halfway there for me, as well.

Blue Suede 12s Kobe 9s true blue 3s top 3 retro 1s space jams 11s royal foams and Navy 16s lmfao [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Resale value = status symbol

Let me know when your space jams resell for as much as 350s.

Limited sneakers like Yeezys are status symbols because of their market value, massive GR Jordan Retros that anyone can get are not.
​I don't agree with that at all. A status symbol is much more than just the dollar amount of the item, it also has a lot to do with social status.

White sketchers could be considered a status symbol. It Is  about the value that society puts on it, not the dollar amount associated with the item. In lots of cases there is a correlation between the two but not always.

Not everyone can walk up and spend $220 on a pair of sneakers. My post isn't going to change your mind which is fine but I would invite you to see that there is another side of it.

Last edited:

How can you not get amped for these?   Nice comparison pic.
im a little excited. i was gonna pass since im copping the 9s but since they shouldnt be too hard to get ima cop. never had a pair of jams.

Last edited:
These are a massive general release

Spoke to a Nike rep today(niketown)

They are doing fcfs because the amount of pairs they have are absurd

Footlocker family of stores is on the juice with how many are being allocated lol

And as always keep in my this is he New York New Jersey area I'm referring to although I expect everywhere to be flooded

True blue(navy lol) 3's are sitting and are not as mass produced

If you can't get these at retail

You suck

Period

I can't even see how it will be possible to not obtain this unless your like a 12.5 or size 18 or something lol

There might be nothing special about having a pair of these since everyone will have one but the model itself is special because it is a good looking shoe. Anyone who tries to stunt/flex that they have a pair of holiday 11s clearly knows nothing about sneakers and/or lives in some level of poverty where most around them can't afford the retail price of these.

I don't know if your around normal people(non collectors) but 11 are still a major deal. They still sell no matter how big the production number is and ppl still flex with them. The whole family comes out for 11s. Maybe since you follow more exclusive shoes or don't care for GR jays. Adidas are hot and now and even then more ppl want to sell them then wear em. It's more of a validation/ exclusivity thing with limited releases.

I don't know if your around normal people(non collectors) but 11 are still a major deal. They still sell no matter how big the production number is and ppl still flex with them. The whole family comes out for 11s. Maybe since you follow more exclusive shoes or don't care for GR jays. Adidas are hot and now and even then more ppl want to sell them then wear em. It's more of a validation/ exclusivity thing with limited releases.

I get that 11s are extremely popular and sell well-I never doubted that (who would?). But to a collector who can easily acquire 3-4 pairs at retail, they don't have the "status symbol" allure that shoes like Yeezy 350s, Frag 1s, etc. have.

These are a nice shoe that is accessible but, at the same time, there is nothing that special about acquiring a pair at retail because it is so easy to do so on RD.

Back
Top Bottom