Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

well im just being anxtious i was able to cop french blue and the gold coins when i went in for the raffle so im hoping i get these cause i wasnt in town for the true blues 

Checked in at Town East Mall in Mesquite. They told me that I'm basically "in the lottery" so to speak. They will call me if I've secured my reservation on Friday and tell me when to come Saturday to pick them up (by 3pm). 

Wondering if it will let me check in at the two other malls I chose. 

Look, another Facebook post that is saying that these will be an easy cop

Easy cop?  UM.........NO

Last edited:
9 raffles entered... I've never not won st least 1... PLEASE GOD DONT LET THIS BE THE FIRST!!!

Look, another Facebook post that is saying that these will be an easy cop

Easy cop?  UM.........NO

Easier than, say, the Bred 1s? Hell yeah. Easy as a regular pair of Nikes? No. These ATC services are charging $20 per pair to reserve a slot lol they're going to be easy as ****, in terms of OG Retros.

Easier than, say, the Bred 1s? Hell yeah. Easy as a regular pair of Nikes? No. These ATC services are charging $20 per pair to reserve a slot lol they're going to be easy as ****, in terms of OG Retros.
so between the breds and the true blues

got it 

Plus it stops backdooring ask any of the NYers in here how many of them have been eating since the app dropped even hitiing on multiple Yeezys now.
I'll testify. Hit on 6 pairs of Yeezys because of the app. Blacks Toes were a cake walk (hit on multiple pairs of those as well). The app is a backdoor killer.

Checked in at Town East Mall in Mesquite. They told me that I'm basically "in the lottery" so to speak. They will call me if I've secured my reservation on Friday and tell me when to come Saturday to pick them up (by 3pm). 

Wondering if it will let me check in at the two other malls I chose. 

Town East did a raffle already?

I'm speaking from experience as a guy that stood in a long *** line for a FCFS for the "Super GR" Concord 11 Lows from 2 years ago...............ppl said the Concord 11 Lows were super GR and "easy cop" as well.

Them lines were no ******* joke, you either had to be there at 4 AM in the morning or you were taking that HARDCORE "L" in line.  I "barely" was able to land a pair of the Concord 11 Lows on footlocker.com, but BARELY.

When it comes to OG colorways of any Retro 11s, you may as well treat it as a Bred 1 release.

Last edited:
how so? I prefer to not visit a store and lose than to visit one and lose. A win is a win if you win but the less effort the better.

Plus it stops backdooring ask any of the NYers in here how many of them have been eating since the app dropped even hitiing on multiple Yeezys now.
I like the app, I was asking home skillet that would rather drive around and do raffles why he'd rather do that...

Back
Top Bottom