Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

@babyJs23
 Do you want to explain the FTL app "Waitlist" now or wait until Thursday? You know it's coming! :lol:

"Waitlist" = please wait patiently while your L is being processing.

Not necessarily, ive been waitlisted 3 times and after an hour or so it went thru .....never took L after being waitlisted.

That's messed up that DTLR is holding folks money up for 3-5 days or longer due to online raffle, not for actual purchase, we talking raffles here. :smh:

Has anyone ever missed a call from a spot and called right back and still got your pair?

I know I am going to miss this call if I get it in the office. :nerd:

Has anyone ever missed a call from a spot and called right back and still got your pair?

I know I am going to miss this call if I get it in the office.
nerd.gif
I did for the What The Kobe 8s.

Just checked in at FTL.

The employee asked for my phone. Looked up a sheet by the register and inputted da code himself.

I've been trolling for a minute. Any DFW peeps hear about a size 15 being in stores locally?

The hype is real, went to finish line at the tacoma mall. Lady said they are closing it early. Over 1k people came in yesterday for raffle.

Finish Line sucks.  Bar none.  That's comedy that they ran out of tickets knowing people were going to be coming in droves for these
The ones near me always pull that sort of BS. 'Not enough tickets' 'We ended it early' 'I'm gonna cut off the raffle cus too many ppl are lined up here'.

And when they have more than enough pairs and do a raffle. THEY DON'T CALL ANYONE.

Promo code on SNKRS?

How?
How can you use promo on SNKRS? I don't see anywhere to put the code into?

I'm not sure about now but it was possible before. I used a 20% off code on the PSNY 12s via SNKRS. They might have patched it now but I haven't checked to confirm.

1. Log into your account on nike.com and place any item into your cart.
2. Apply the promo code but don't submit the order.
3. Log into that same account on SNKRS.
4. Any item purchased on SNKRS will utilize that promo code.

This is how I used it. It was actually by accident and didn't intend to do it but it worked out.

Back
Top Bottom