Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm getting a "access denied" message when trying to go to any of the foot sites...

I'm cool with taking the L today. Between restocks and declining resell prices, it wasn't worth sitting out in the snow for the 20+ hours people did in my city.

Man if you miss on these you didn't try hard enough, resell isn't gonna be good on these, if my homeboy at Nike Dallas says "everyone should get a pair" publically on facebook you know it's gonna be a easy cop.

I'm getting a "access denied" message when trying to go to any of the foot sites...

I'm cool with taking the L today. Between restocks and declining resell prices, it wasn't worth sitting out in the snow for the 20+ hours people did in my city.
im on the footlocker website should i refresh the page or not cause 

im on the footlocker website should i refresh the page or not cause 
I was on it.... left and came back and was "access denied"... then I tried footaction and eastbay with the same message. You're probably screwed either way lol.

I was on it.... left and came back and was "access denied"... then I tried footaction and eastbay with the same message. You're probably screwed either way lol.
well im on the countdown cloak so idk if i am screwed then im wondering why as i was on this webstie all night 

If you dont know what time these shoes release then you dont need them.

Find something else to spend your money on.

Because you will have major buyers remorse in a couple of weeks.

If I did buy these on resell (which is a possibility but low probability) I wouldn't pay anymore than $250. Resellers suck.

If you dont know what time these shoes release then you dont need them.

Find something else to spend your money on.

Because you will have major buyers remorse in a couple of weeks.
Some people are too busy to keep up with the release times. They just want to know when they release. Lets be positive and teach them.

i love how JB makes so many pairs now (except for 1s). consumers asked for it and they gave it. we're talking classic shoes in massive numbers. no more stress. and jordan resellers aren't thriving as much as they use to. Love it!!!

I just wanna go on record publicly and dub these the BLONCORD XIs.

Black Concords. Bloncords. Y'all heard it here first, folks.

Back
Top Bottom