Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

For those who struck out online, call your local shops to see when you can gun for unclaimed pairs. With so many people cooking online, there will be more unclaimed pairs than usual.

Girl had to leave early, and she left this next to my phone. Saw this soon as I woke up. She's a keeper lol, and I already know she's getting me Yeezys for Xmas. What's a girl who wears 7 in women sizes wear in GS? Gonna go ahead and try to find her a pair of Space Jams so she can have her first pair of J's.
that should be a 5.5 gs

yo i got em in my cart on footlocker.com, but keep getting placed back in line every time i try to check out.

paid through paypal on nike but haven't received a confirmation email from nike yet. is there still a chance my order doesn't go through?

Welp, I was trying to cop a second pair, but I can't get through anywhere.

Makes me even more thankful for the one pair I was able to get. Thanks SNKRS

Tried on the snkrs app but no luck. Wifey got hers though on ndc. Oh wellz. She's happy. That's all that matters
Wish I could say the same. Got thru for the kids and my wife's little sister but still waiting in line on NDC for wifey's pair. She trying to act like she don't want em now, but I see the salt level rising. Talking bout if they sold out she'll just grab some boots
roll.gif

Pray for me yall 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom