Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I thought these were pretty easy to get, only Pending on snkrs for 2mins. I sweated more for the flu games. Hope errbody cooked fam.

Shout out to the dirty shoe store managers letting sneakers fly out the back door, I've been a victim many times. TODAY my homie came through with a pair 1 time. Fells good. Salute to all who copped and good luck to those still trying.

FTL and co seem to be sold out now . I thought they were just releasing on SNKRS . I probably would have got through on NDC. I've gotten the last 3 11 releases in under 10 minutes on there. Oh well maybe might get lucky on the Heiress and be able to trade a pair.

Completed the double up, the early bird def got the worm. Was chilling at Nike talking to employees before they dropped on the app , kids were buying 6 and 7 pair. This one kid had his mother squat down to take a pic of them on his feet. We were all laughing at them like all these resellers are returning these next week. There's a lot of pairs if you came out early there's no way to go home empty handed. Store had an "extra pairs line" lol

Last edited:
View media item 2257639
Current situation at Shiekh SF Flagship store... supposedly they only have ONE register open for all their transactions. Why they got like 5 people working the floor and 1 person at the register? Lines moving super slow for people that won raffles... most unorganized release I ever been to. Shiekh needs to do a better job...

*UPDATE*

They had 1 register upstairs that took care of MENS size raffle winners and 2 registers open downstairs for "GRADE SCHOOL" size raffle winners, which I witnessed MENS sizes were also being checked out downstairs. At the end, I still ate... everyone be safe out there driving, it's pourin' in the bay.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is Deontay a NTer

And in the midst of the chaos sits Jordan Brand's potential sleeper hit of the year if theyd just do it. I saw some new celtic green hyperwuts on NDC this morning, plus its on some new cortez'. Give us green og 1s while im still young enough to usemthem plz

At least 40 people in front of me waiting to pick up their [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji]s. I'm going to take the risk and go back at 8pm for my size 9. Either it's there or it isn't.

Back
Top Bottom