Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I believe shoe palace orders are real. Some people were saying they were having problems with SP using their CC's. I think there may be a glitch in their system only letting people order through PayPal, but wtf do I know?

Last edited:

Yo, this **** worked for me. Thank you! Gave you a rep.
nthat.gif

I think the best tip is a good internet connection. I've already carted three, working on the fourth now and I'm not even local. Just have a fast connection. 
I thought 1 per customer? Hope they don't cancel all your orders bro. Be careful.

I think the best tip is a good internet connection. I've already carted three, working on the fourth now and I'm not even local. Just have a fast connection. 
I thought 1 per customer? Hope they don't cancel all your orders bro. Be careful.

It's weird they're still selling these. It sounds too good to be true.

I mean, dtlr was taking your money before they sold them just for a chance to win a raffle, making you think you got a pair on lock, then not winning and waiting to get your refund back.

Watch these SP be cancelled tomorrow because they oversold. That would be a tragedy.

It's weird they're still selling these. It sounds too good to be true.

I mean, dtlr was taking your money before they sold them just for a chance to win a raffle, making you think you got a pair on lock, then not winning and waiting to get your refund back.

Watch these SP be cancelled tomorrow because they oversold. That would be a tragedy.
hey don't jinx them 
eek.gif

"
  1. Our advanced software monitors each user. If you are a bot, constantly refreshing your browser, being impatient or obnoxious enough, the system will automatically reduce your chances or ban you from the site. Patience and persistence will be rewarded. Play nice."

hey guys, r these sold out on nike.com already?  just wondering why i haven't seen them there all day.  

You using the timer trick? Other than that, don't give up. Decided I wasn't going to stop until they said they were sold out
Yeah I'm using a refresher. Is refreshing the timer page the way to go? I'm just skeptical if it actually tries to cart it or just loads the timer page. 

Also, they have fewer sizes now than before. Looks like people are getting their orders in.

Back
Top Bottom