Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

How was the release today? I passed just because I don't wear my other 11 mids I have. These are my favorite 11 mid they make but I just kinda spaced out (I had to put my dog down that was with me for 13 years today, so my mind was elsewhere.) 

Did everyone cop that wanted them? I'll definitely gun for these on a restock. Congrats to those who did cop! 
nthat.gif

How was the release today? I passed just because I don't wear my other 11 mids I have. These are my favorite 11 mid they make but I just kinda spaced out (I had to put my dog down that was with me for 13 years today, so my mind was elsewhere.) 

Did everyone cop that wanted them? I'll definitely gun for these on a restock. Congrats to those who did cop! 
nthat.gif
condolences

two blue circular arrows next to address bar at top of page. on shoepalace tab click it and set to 130 seconds

two blue circular arrows next to address bar at top of page. on shoepalace tab click it and set to 130 seconds

I used refresh timer on both chrome and FF and it worked for me on one of them just now, been trying for about 40 minutes and finally got it in cart. FYI it was a sz 10.5

Good looks to the original homie who spread that "trick" lol

Last edited:

from past experiences going a half size, or even a full size up isn't the worst things with XIs
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.. I JUST WANT THEM TO FIT RIGHT.. DEF NOT SMALL BUT NOT TOO BIG EITHER. IM NOT ONE OF THOSE PPL THAT CAN JUST KEEP A BIG FIT SHOE JUST BC.. I REALLY NEED MY ACTUAL SIZE.
for me particularly with the SJ, I like the extra room so after years of wear the toebox still keeps a decent shape without my foot swimming in them.  I have fat feet so it works for me. The actual distance between half sizes are actually one quarter of an inch, so with that it doesn't bug me as much lol

lol some of you really don't know how to use the internet at all it's crazy. You download any auto refresh extension from the chrome store. You set it to 130 seconds or whatever the number they are saying to set it to.

All I really want now is some bred's. Those were my favorite jordan shoe before I even realized I was a sneaker head

lol some of you really don't know how to use the internet at all it's crazy. You download any auto refresh extension from the chrome store. You set it to 130 seconds or whatever the number they are saying to set it to.
its for  AirSakuragi he wasnt able to to cop the shoes as he was helping a child learn so were gonna help him the best way we can so he can cop

After going 0/3 in Raffles today and watching Foot Action sell the remainders out the back shortly after I ask if they had any left IN THE SAME SIZE I asked if they had as well... I sit hear watching this SP timer contemplating why I didn't drop the employees of FA

Did everyone cop that wanted them? I'll definitely gun for these on a restock. Congrats to those who did cop! :nthat:
I know the feeling. My little guy passed away in August so it's a difficult decision. He went on his own or else I would of been in your shoes. I'm barely reading any of the posts since I've been working 11-12 hour days for the good 'ol usps. Hope everyone got their pears and don't give up if you didn't. Now I play the waiting game for my pears from the navy exchange. Happy holidays fellow nt'ers!

Did everyone cop that wanted them? I'll definitely gun for these on a restock. Congrats to those who did cop! :nthat:
I know the feeling. My little guy passed away in August so it's a difficult decision. He went on his own or else I would of been in your shoes. I'm barely reading any of the posts since I've been working 11-12 hour days for the good 'ol usps. Hope everyone got their pears and don't give up if you didn't. Now I play the waiting game for my pears from the navy exchange. Happy holidays fellow nt'ers!

Back
Top Bottom