Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I plan on returning my pair to FTL in Austin if anyone is looking for a size 10. This was the first Jordan shoe I ever bought and I was super happy at first but after inspecting the shoe I've lost that excitement. The toe cap looks like a roller coaster and I got little white bubbles all over the midsole. Hate to see the ones that didn't pass QC.
lmao if those are your first pair of Js, what have you been wearing? Balenciagas? thats on par with JB.

Last edited:
It didn't read like that at all.

A bunch of people struck out.

Yesterday a bunch of people were saying they missed out and you still had people ignoring them and saying looks like everyone ate. Then you had people posting they won three and more. That has to be frustrating if you didn't get one pair.

And then this board has this attitude if you didn't win you didn't try. A lot of people are just lucky to be in a FTL reserve area where they can get them easily because not everyone in their area is on it yet.

If you weren't able to try on SNKRS exactly at 10, there's a good chance you didn't get a pair.

Some people have life, work or kids. I don't understand how other adults can't see why people missed out and then want to rub it in their faces. That's NT in 2016 though. Because in 2006 before they have supposed resell value people would have offered up pairs or tried to help out. The buying and selling rule wasn't always in affect, but resellers and scammers ruined that.

He probably responded to you, because you like to brag about how many pairs of the same sneaker you got. Many of us chalk it up to that being your personality, but others can take it differently.
Well said. I don't know what lewi said or did, my response isn't related to him but I HATE how people think they're cool in here because they got shoes that others struck out on. Either try to help out or just keep quiet about it. No need to rub it in people's faces. 

All you guys who struck out, If you don't get your pair. I would wait until next weekend. 72-10's were going for around $300 the first weekend and then they dropped to around $250 to $275.

Most of these kids can't afford to just sit on pairs before Christmas. They got them because they could. They're hoping for a quick come up, but so many pairs will be available for resell by the time everyones online orders come in.

What is all this Denver is clutch talk? I called multiple Footlocker, shoe palace, smaller sneaker shops and no one had anything leftover. Shoe palace girl told me that there were a ton of people sitting in the store waiting for 3pm for the pairs that didn't get claimed

That's how it is here.

Then you have resellers getting hooked up with left overs.

Lol. RIP.
This aint Nike. Ruvilla don't answer calls or emails :lol:
Wish they would fast process my refunds
mean.gif
Good to see you back around, brother.

All you guys who struck out, If you don't get your pair. I would wait until next weekend. 72-10's were going for around $300 the first weekend and then they dropped to around $250 to $275.

Most of these kids can't afford to just sit on pairs before Christmas. They got them because they could. They're hoping for a quick come up, but so many pairs will be available for resell by the time everyones online orders come in.
That's how it is here.

Yea I don't trust most of these dudes either. On the random chance they do get certain pairs, they lie about it. Footlocker flatirons got a Cream UB restock but you couldn't get any info out the person on the phone, but talked to an employee on the floor who told me he got them from that restock

I'm not sure what I did to hurt your e-feelings, but you need to fact check your claim, because I don't buy that many Jordan models, and I had to pay resell on dang near every pair of 1's that came out this year. Why would I gloat about that? If you have a problem with me, PM me, or block me so you don't have to see my posts.
Glad you came back to reply to that post

That's how it is here.

Yea I don't trust most of these dudes either. On the random chance they do get certain pairs, they lie about it. Footlocker flatirons got a Cream UB restock but you couldn't get any info out the person on the phone, but talked to an employee on the floor who told me he got them from that restock

That flatirons footlocker is so weird. I was returning an online order there, and they were pressing so hard for me to keep it. "Why don't you want them anymore? They are nice shoes! I'm surprised you want to return these! Do you want to swap for an in store pair instead?"

When employees ask why I'm returning I just say "i got 50 pairs" with the dead serious face.. so dumb why would I have to tell you why I'm returning shoes.

When employees ask why I'm returning I just say "i got 50 pairs" with the dead serious face.. so dumb why would I have to tell you why I'm returning shoes.

sometimes they ask cause something might be wrong with them

Last edited:
What are your guys thoughts,

Would a trade of SIze 13 Space Jams for Air Jordan Blk/Red 1 be possible or which side should add cash if need be ?

I reconnected with my old staff when we worked with Brand Jordan & they were able to gift me my pair, but I am still on the hunt for my beloved Bred 1's.

As I am sure to be the oldest member here, whom refuses to give anyone over $100 dollars on the resell. What do you think my chances are.

Oh well, if not I can always look forward to the Royal Blue 1's confirmed for next year

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom