Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

@AirForce1King  all the people that listened to the "experts" that these would be easy like some dayum 72-10s

I shared my 2 cents the other day and warned them not to take this release for granted

Maybe West Coast Eastbay will have a restock or a give away 
nthat.gif

hmmm saw a 10.5 sitting in my cart from yesterday from FNL

and just checked out and got email confirm

possibly gonna get cancelled but worth a shot

I was able to checkout from FNL and  got the confirmation email along with the order number.  I checked my account on FNL and don't see the order under "Order History".  Are others experiencing this also?

I haven't seen my order pop up under my order history either.

View media item 2258617

I had my sons pair secured for about a week through a connect... I waited until the morning of the release to contact my connect and see if she could hold my size (I didn't want them initially)... luckily she was able to come through for me.

The quality of my sons pair is good. He wears a 11c.... I'm just curious to know why they couldn't make the jumpman facing the toebox like the bigger sizes... I know Kids his age won't care about little things like that, but is it THAT hard to program the embroidery machines to make that happen for the smaller sizes? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I only took my pair out the box to snap a pic so I really didn't go over my pair to notice any flaws...

@AirForce1King
 all the people that listened to the "experts" that these would be easy like some dayum 72-10s
I shared my 2 cents the other day and warned them not to take this release for granted
Maybe West Coast Eastbay will have a restock or a give away :nthat:  

I havent touched anything jordan in almost a decade but it made sense this wouldnt be as easy as people thought it would be even with large #s. Iconic shoe will bring out the reseller in almost everyone. I expect to see most pairs for resale but no takers as enough were made for people who wanted them but not enough to make up for everyone and their mother trying to make a few bucks.

Folks that struck out on FNL about to be sick when they miss on pairs in their cart today.

:rofl:

Legit thinking about a second pair, will likely pass.

Nike/JB gets it right and likely won't bless us correctly again for another decade. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Damn, now I'm never gonna clear my cart if a shoe goes OOS before I check out. I'd always delete out of spite. No more. Congrats to those pushin thru today.

Back
Top Bottom