Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Won 6 raffles. Picked up 2 of them + reserve pair from NDC.

Taking best Left and Right shoe and will be willing to help out others with those other 2 pairs or just return to store.

After seeing this thread I went on FNL and saw the 9.5 I was trying to get my bro yesterday. Received an order confirmation and hopefully it doesn't cancel because he was sick he didn't have the funds to purchase. If it ships, I'm just gonna surprise him with them.

How are you guys copping off of FNL?  Can someone help with a 11.5, as SH had to cancel my order

It looks like yesterday when people tried to add their size to the cart and got out of stock, this morning they went back to their cart and it shows as able to be checked out

FNL sending out smoke signals...cats getting ready! 
laugh.gif

Fking crazy bros...

Yesterday the FNL cart didn't let me check out.

I just tried using the links to the shoe on the FNL site and they didn't work, saying oops there's something wrong with your search.

BUT

I notice in the top right that I had something in my cart... what the **** do you know?! It's the sz 12 11's from yesterday that I couldn't buy.

I tried to check out and it ******* let me cop em!

I've heard that FNL cancels orders, but i'm hopeful!!

Last edited:
man can you guys believe the christmas 11 has come and gone? crazy how fast everything moves..in june we were all joking about early releases and chickenwop..crazy

Back
Top Bottom