Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Also checked out with 2. Surprised there isnt a limit of 1. In for cancellation.
Same...probably side skirting the limit cuz the actual stock has long been taken off the site. 
If you're ordering right now off finishline and your order gets shipped
eek.gif
I would feel a lil better if this type of thing has happened in the past where people ordered a sold out product 24 hours+ later and still got em.

I won all three footlocker apps. Champs and footaction says I still need to pick up even tho I did yesterday. Footlocker congratulated me in picking up even tho I did not pick up cause that damn line was too long for reserved people.

What does this mean???

I won all three footlocker apps. Champs and footaction says I still need to pick up even tho I did yesterday. Footlocker congratulated me in picking up even tho I did not pick up cause that damn line was too long for reserved people.

What does this mean???

Sounds like an employee might have stole your pair

Just checked FNL just for ***** and giggles and there was a 10.5 in my cart from yesterday. Just checked out, we'll see if this gets cancelled or not.

I did the same earlier this afternoon. Got order confirm with a number, did this around 2-3pm if I recall correctly.

Last night, I haven't been charged but I got a confirmation. I didn't get a cancellatuon but I just wanted to know if anyone else did so I can know what to look for if it does.
I ordered at 12:20 am this morning. I believe my order will go through. Said it a few times but SP tweeted about an hour before I ordered saying they still had pairs available. I believe their online inventory was updating properly. We'll see.

cant forget about the cements flu games French blues Indiglos An oxy's An More !!! Said I was done after The Jams Will See if the pull Me back,OGs only Unless Its so DOPE I Can't refuse...Yet I think they did a good job this year...killed resellers...No shoe was to Hard to get.excluding the space jams!!! Some ppl caught hell trying to Get those things.

Last edited:
Did anyone have a problem using a Nike gift card when checking out on SNKRS? I had a size 11 in my cart, and when the payment screen came up there was no "gift card" button to click, so I clicked "add new payment" and tried to enter my gift card in that box, and put in the PIN number to the right of that, and the error message was "cannot add new payment at this time".

Are Nike gift cards not allowed on new Jordan retro releases? Because that delay in payment is what cost me getting that pair of size 11 on SNKRS. I had $250 on that Nike gift card too. Still mad about it.

I had the same issue where it wouldnt give my gift card as a payment option.

Went and added a random pair of shoes later and it was there as an option.

Do y'all really think these sold out online at Nike? The GS sizes restocked like 3 times. Niketown NYC still got pairs. Idk man maybe they're trying to keep up appearances.

After adding my gift card, the Same bs happened with me on the snkrs app. Didn't get my shoes after completing my order @ 7:03 AM and it pending for 35 min just to infirm me my size is sold out try sizes 13-16. I anticipated spending $70 on this release.

Randomly,

Just checked finish line 20 min ago and my cart had 1 in it.....low And behold the shoe gods from above blessed me with my size 12 that crashed in my cart yesterday morning. Sucks I had to pay full $250.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom