Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Y'all keep saying "___ has pairs" they big sizes they size 10.5 and up so unless y'all wear that size nobody has pairs.

Do y'all really think these sold out online at Nike? The GS sizes restocked like 3 times. Niketown NYC still got pairs. Idk man maybe they're trying to keep up appearances.
What sizes though? I have seen large sizes left at Niketown, but everything else is mostly sold out. 

nerd.gif

I won all three footlocker apps. Champs and footaction says I still need to pick up even tho I did yesterday. Footlocker congratulated me in picking up even tho I did not pick up cause that damn line was too long for reserved people.

What does this mean???

It means the whole sweepstakes system that Footlocker/Champs etc spent hundreds f thousands on just plain stinks.

My Champs app is still frozen on my Iphone 6 (for 48 hours and counting) and no one from Champs can help except to say I'm not the only one.
Boy, I feel good that others are sharing the same misery...

Purchased my pair off shoepalace but my billing address is different to the delivery address. What are the chances they cancel my order  incase of fraud?

I guess tomorrow is a day of truth for a lot of us who ordered pairs from Shoe Palace.

Yea you guys are right. These were ghosted with the quickness. The marketing behind these were stupid on top of them being an iconic CW

Not a huge collector but out of the 4 other XI releases I've gone after, these were the easiest. 9am, nd waited 5 secs for the site to say my size was put in my cart and paid. Shipping notice an hour later. Last year I think I sat at 2 computers till noon or 1 trying to get through.

Can you cop a 2009 pair without yellowing?
i'm sure somebody somewhere has some pairs of '09s in a air sealed vault lol, but in general naw you can find pairs very light almost unnoticeable yellowing tho but completely icy sole is usually a good indicator of fakes. 

Looks like most of us will get cancelled from FLN for todays orders it has to be a glitch there is no way they ship all todays orders after site soldout you know they like to hold some back for later on when its not poppin IMO....[emoji]128064[/emoji]

I plan on returning my pair to FTL in Austin if anyone is looking for a size 10. This was the first Jordan shoe I ever bought and I was super happy at first but after inspecting the shoe I've lost that excitement. The toe cap looks like a roller coaster and I got little white bubbles all over the midsole. Hate to see the ones that didn't pass QC.

View media item 2258458View media item 2258463View media item 2258465

Of course take em back to FTL, but yo I'd contact Nike headquarters about those damn beat shoes! And see if it's something that could do. Id send pics and everything,you never know what they may could make happen for you. But that just looks bad and awful on Nike behalf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom