Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

10.5 double up pair from FNL has shipped. Didn't receive a shipping confirmation e-mail yet but I just checked my order # on their site and noticed there was a UPS tracking number now associated with it. Still "processing" for the 9.5 I honestly was hoping this pair would ship first as it's a Christmas gift for my Pops. I was shocked when he called me up on Saturday morning asking for help buying the Jams now I can surprise him at Christmas if they come in or trade my double up for his size.

In other news my Nike+ reservation pair suppose to ship to the west coast from Memphis decided to swing by PA first before heading out west WTF?

Last edited:
If I go to my barber for a line up I expect him to have that thing crisp
90degree angle
Ruler and everything

I didn't ask for the peaks

Backdoor shipped!

Thanks again to everyone who posted the link even though I was being mad paranoid. Sorry about that

Fnl link isn't working for me guys somebody please help me out here
Was not working for me either...until a NTer posted to try loggin in with a desktop. I pulled out laptop real quick and ....poof....it works.
Click the link they posted for ur size and log in to your account...it will appear as sold out but the blue button lets you buy. Just got paypal confirmed and email from fnl.

Last edited:
[size=18pt]Some of you need to be reminded again before you get yourself booted [/size]

Don't think Mods aren't watching

[COLOR=Yellow ]REMINDER:
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
AKA "OOPS" OR "ALLEY OOP" REQUESTS.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back door link shipped. I ordered an hour after it was posted btw.

I doubt we get these for a while. I couldn't resist another one :nthat:

Was not working for me either...until a NTer posted to try loggin in with a desktop. I pulled out laptop real quick and ....poof....it works.
Click the link they posted for ur size and log in to your account...it will appear as sold out but the blue button lets you buy. Just got paypal confirmed and email from fnl.
Thanks ima try it out now

Haven't purchased Jordans in about 15 years but picked up 3 pairs with ease. SNKRS, RuVilla and FNL. No raffle, no waiting/camping out. Woke up at 6:55PST and ordered one and decided to get 2 more for resale down the road in a few months once the market dries up.

Back door link shipped. 
nthat.gif

I got my order confirmation from finishline that I ordered last night but no shipping yet

Last edited:
I wasn't being srs on my initial post :wink: :lol:

Congrats :smokin

FNL needs to get on the ball with free shipping smh still charging shipping during the holiday's :smh:

its all good, just wanted to post it so everyone can be reassured about their own orders

and abt the shipping, they could have let it be free, maybe because it was the following day

I must say FNL has been clutch for me for the holiday releases, legend blues they helped me on the phone on the day of and now managed to get a pair of sj's the day after release

View media item 130800
FNL FTW

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom