Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Those looking for 10.5 keep trying...
I was able to cart a pair.
how it says sold out on my wish list
u didnt read the directions somebody posted. it will say sold out next to the product on wishlist. but scroll down and there should be a blue button at the bottom that says add all at cart. that should let u cart em. thats the backdoor.

now, size 11 i know for a fact is sold out. cause even the add all to cart button is greyed out. i was only able to do it for a 10.5.

Last edited:
Using link? Signed out? Then sign in through Wish List

dont know if im using correct link..i click on link, then sign in to my account and went to check wish list and says sold out..did i do it wrong?? is there a seperate sign in for wish list?? thanks fo rur help

Anyone still ordering through the backdoor you can get free 2day express shipping by adding an item that qualifies for it.

Ordered from backdoor link this morning around 8am super paranoid. Received PayPal and FNL confirmation but the billing address on the order is my old one. Since I went through paypal I think I'm good payment still pending.

Picked up mine in size 11. Must say I'm very satisfied with the execution of them.
Definitely better than my 2000 SJ retro in terms of shape, outsole tint, carbon fiber plate, Jumpman, patent leather cut, padding of the ankles.

Hope the next OG colorways will get the same treatment.
Paid 199 euros (vat included).

dont know if im using correct link..i click on link, then sign in to my account and went to check wish list and says sold out..did i do it wrong?? is there a seperate sign in for wish list?? thanks fo rur help
Once i clicked on link, it took me straight to Wish List signin. Signed in and click on Add to Cart button.

Man after seeing these I kept two and giving my brother my 3rd for Christmas. Shoe is really cool packaging and everything.. they snapped on these

Back
Top Bottom