Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I said forget it - let me go ahead and double up. These are too clean in person. Just checked out on EB - size 12.

This will be my 2nd pair of these. 1 in person from Champs, 1 thanks to the man who just informed us of Eastbay.

that was quick sell out. thought about getting another pair just to paid the midsole black. but rather have done that at retail store buys than online. can't return if they super flawed without eating that shipping

Last edited:
there will be more restocks fellas. I was watching all day. I could feel it. FNL will restock next...just watch

picked up a size 9 during the short Eastbay restock... J23 app definitely helped

Last edited:
I'm on the verge of telling one of my fam members that something happened and keep 3 :nerd:  
not-cool-bro.jpg

Damn too late on this restock. all I need is one pair smh....I almost had one but stupid *** soleheaven did me dirty.

there will be more restocks fellas. I was watching all day. I could feel it. FNL will restock next...just watch
dont kniow about FNL man....them backdoor links posted last night might have cleaned out any inventory they had for a restock lmao

Looks like DTLR is sending out their emails now - I just got a "You're a Winner" email for a 6.5 for the girlfriend when I already got one from Nike smh

EASTBAY IS GONE.

Question for you guys,

for eastbay and footlocker, I cant view them properly on my web browser. Im using firefox. Is this happening to you guys too?

In order for me to purchase anything off these sites, I have to use the APP.

EASTBAY IS GONE.

Question for you guys,

for eastbay and footlocker, I cant view them properly on my web browser. Im using firefox. Is this happening to you guys too?

In order for me to purchase anything off these sites, I have to use the APP.
Chrome...FireFox is trash. To each his own though

browsed through ebay just now. saw that most pictures show the boxes are dented or creased in some way. is it the same for most of you guys who bought from store?

i bought two in stores and i sold the one that had a rip on the sleeve and kept the better one with slight creases.

Scooped up my first pair off the eastbay restock. All I need is one. Really hoping for these to be my first retro 11.

Back
Top Bottom