Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

order from NDC should be here tomorrow, was the easiest release this year for me. woke up, ordered on snkrs, waited in line for idk how long but fell asleep while that was loading and when i woke up it said my order was confirmed :rofl:  

idk how i'll like the higher patent leather on these 11's though, 09 space jams look cleaner to me even though those aren't like the OG's 
09 look sleeker. This one for some reason look like a chubbier version.

kobe.gif

Last edited:
Even some of MJ's pairs from the '95-96 season had a lower profile PL than others. It never reallly was a consistent thing from pair to pair. My OG White/Black XI's didn't sit as high as some of these remastered versions. They got it close enough though.

Check y'all spam if you ordered from SP if they don't verify your order they cancel it. Rarely you need to call and verify it

Only person that will notice pl cut thickness in the wild is a nter....im sure no one really gives a **** outside nt

I'm thinking the thick patent leather looks better on feet. When you look at it at its side, the think patent leather looks chunky, but from an angle I think it looks better. The thinner patent kind of disappears at that angle.

09 were using that cdp mold nonsense

jb was tryna get it right with the 2010 grey and 2011 concords

Back
Top Bottom