Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

In terms of the DTLR jig I don't believe you can file a credit card dispute unless the payment goes from processing to actually charged .
RF? You mean customer service?
If I can't trade I'll sell them, was able to get an 11 and 10.5 from NT late Saturday afternoon so I'm fine w one pair, just tryna let my boy eat who missed out
Nike Roosevelt Field.  Call them (516) 248-0280

I mean, one look at the thread and it seems like folk wouldve bought either version in multiples if they dropped....luckily the cut is what folks wanted but how many folks are willing to admit if the 09 style dropped they won't cop.

if you missed out on these.....you gotta be real lazy or stupid, with that said, my pairs from nike as usual have swirls marks and your small craftsmanship issues, not worth 220 imo, 190 would be a better price point for these
I have bad luck with Nike too. I feel like my shoes straight from Nike always have defects were as my pairs from other retailers are perfect.

if you missed out on these.....you gotta be real lazy or stupid, with that said, my pairs from nike as usual have swirls marks and your small craftsmanship issues, not worth 220 imo, 190 would be a better price point for these
Lazy or stupid? What would you call someone with two pairs that has swirly marks?

Yeah I don't get everybody saying the PL was high on court/screen. Every single pic I've seen clearly shows it wasn't. Whatever though. I can live with it on these but not on the next Concords

Edit: the only fix I'm down with was the purple jumpman even though the reason they went w blue in the past was because the original he wore showed as blue on TV although it was purple

Last edited:
For anyone that cares, I ordered a size 13 from FNL this morning.  I was to lazy to get out of bed to get my laptop last night when I saw the links.   I'll let you know if I get a shipped email.  I figure I might be OK since the only links posted were up to a size 12.  

I mean, one look at the thread and it seems like folk wouldve bought either version in multiples if they dropped....luckily the cut is what folks wanted but how many folks are willing to admit if the 09 style dropped they won't cop.

Back then I bought the 2009s and a week later I replaced them with the 2000s :lol:

You guys can have those if they release like that again :x

I have bad luck with Nike too. I feel like my shoes straight from Nike always have defects were as my pairs from other retailers are perfect.

I feel the same way. Sometimes I feel like the pairs that come from Nike.com are B grades

Back
Top Bottom