Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Thanks fam. I couldn't believe it until I pick up my pairs on Saturday. In addition, the spacejams are size 10.5 and the OG's are size 11, so that is very telling.

Scoop, I'm big on detail. I used to collect WW1 and WW2 military medals and details were everything.

Thanks fam. I couldn't believe it until I pick up my pairs on Saturday. In addition, the spacejams are size 10.5 and the OG's are size 11, so that is very telling.

Scoop, I'm big on detail. I used to collect WW1 and WW2 military medals and details were everything.

Welp, I ordered .5 size up. I always go .5 size up on 11s and 9s. According to this thread, I should've went TTS. We'll see when they get here but on the safe side, if anyone has a DS size 8 that'd be willing to size swap for my 8.5 if necessary please inbox me

Not sure if this post is against the rules or not.. I'm technically not trying to sell anything
sick him baby j :lol:

I remember when I 1st got into jordans. Looking through the history etc. These and the 45 concords 2 me where like super elite grail status. We are very lucky 2 have these IMO

Last edited:
Eastbay order updated to "released to ship". Feels too good to be true after striking out so hard on the initial release day. Assuming I don't get a last minute cancellation or anything, I can't wait to get these. My first 11 and it's based on a MJ's PE. Doesn't get much better than that.

Eastbay order updated to "released to ship". Feels too good to be true after striking out so hard on the initial release day. Assuming I don't get a last minute cancellation or anything, I can't wait to get these. My first 11 and it's based on a MJ's PE. Doesn't get much better than that.
Nice !!! It wouldn't let me load the product on my phone. Congrats u lucky bastard

If Nike decides to release a "45" version of the Concords, I highly doubt they will look like these. If anything they'll look like like the Jams.

WOW my Backdoor FNL order shipped, i ordered around 9pm last night. props to the first person that posted the links. WTG!!!!

Nice !!! It wouldn't let me load the product on my phone. Congrats u lucky bastard

Dang. I'm assuming these'll be like the 72-10's with multiple restocks, so just be on the lookout fam. I'm following some sneaker accounts on Twitter and have notifs turned on for both. Next thing you know I got notified about an eastbay restock and was in and out in about a minute.

Back
Top Bottom