Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Had to deal with a funeral outta town this past weekend didn't even do raffles in my city knowing I wasn't gonna be here and I struck out online.

When can we expect a big restock on these?

At this rate good luck. NT ate three restocks worth of Jams so far. Its only Monday....sheesh

so is there a timer i need to watch for my shipping confirmation from sp? what's the refresh trick

View media item 2260354
Not only do they go out their way to thank me, notice how they word it:

THE owner/THE Air Jordan 11

I'm not just AN owner of A Jordan 11. THE - as if I were the only one.

Nike is brand king for a reason lmaooo I appreciate it though

i have an extra 12 i don't need. what i DO need is another 10.5 tho...

:nerd:

holla at crunch

actually i'm tripping. i just tried these on for the first time and i can't even fit the 10.5 they are way too tight. this is for anyone with sizing questions. i have wide, flat feet tho, but the sz 11 fits perfect. i noticed ppl saying these are tts or cut slightly big, but i'ma have to disagree. only kicks i ever half size up on is foams so take all that for what it's worth. now on the hunt for another sz 11.

Here's a question for you old heads that have OGs. One of my biggest problem with several Nike models over the last few years is tongue construction. I like to wear my laces loose and I don't like the tongue sticking up so I prefer it to be wide and flat. Here is a comparison of '09 Jams and '14 legend blues. The legend blue tongue is more narrow and the liner is two pieces of material stiched together while the Jam tongue is thicker and the liner is a single piece. The legend blue tongue is stiched together on an angle so that the tongue sticks up while the Jam's tongue lays flat. I will find out how the '16s are soon enough but how were the OGs?

View media item 2260356

just got this email but the initial ship date was the 14th... [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
Hate to be debbie downer, probably getting cancelled, I got the same email. Had 5 or 6 ndc orders cancelled in the past year, they always send the shipping delayed emails first.

Forgot I had a bday FNL $10 credit. Called them up and they credited my PayPal back with the $10 from my Saturday order :smokin

I was at 190 points, so this order put me over the 200 mark 2 times :smokin

Just to make sure though....I will get 2 $20 WC codes right? That's what the rep told me, but I want to make sure I won't somehow miss out on a $20 from them.

If you purchase an item with WC reward and then return thst item...are you reissued the points reward or forfeit it?

Comparing these to my black metallic V's (also a size 12) these are bigger length wise. These are definitely roomy. Had they had some actual padding in the heel they would have had a much better fit.

Thanks for the sizing info. I went .5 up in these. I'm thinking I made the right decision now.

Last edited:
Spike & Hammer. Lol Jk. Sure you know the reference.

It is what it is. Shape of the Jams is obviously better. The comfort really is there on both pairs though. Tumbled leather >

The Jams crease up worse on the inner side due to the bigger toe box. Live with it.

Last edited:
My Nike+ reserved hasn't moved since being shipped on the 9th .. smh anybody else still stuck since the 9th ?

actually i'm tripping. i just tried these on for the first time and i can't even fit the 10.5 they are way too tight. this is for anyone with sizing questions. i have wide, flat feet tho, but the sz 11 fits perfect. i noticed ppl saying these are tts or cut slightly big, but i'ma have to disagree. only kicks i ever half size up on is foams so take all that for what it's worth. now on the hunt for another sz 11.

Was freakin out, people sayin .5 size up is too big... and I got two of em

So I asked this earlier and was told to wait until I got them... so I did. 

As a guy who hasn't dealt with many icy-soles... what's the outlook on these? Yes, I understand they will eventually yellow over time. So how long do you think these will last if I only wear them every once in a while? Any preventative measures besides locking them up and never wearing them? 

I remember back in the day people said that you could put silica gel packets in the shoes and that would help over time. 

WTH is Shoe Palace doing? Probably trying to allocate all their backdoor pairs before they ship online orders.

Back
Top Bottom