Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i can 100% guarantee you there will be a full on restock of SJ11 here in New Orleans for ASW. Also an online restock. 

So if you had to keep one of the 2016 which one would you keep 10 or 10.5? You have wide feet or normal?

Yup...some already got their tracking so I am getting a lil worried they oversold. Did they say anything about cancellations? They not even picking up the phone. Goes to voice mail. 

Spoke to them...
Was calling the "general information" line all day
I got through by calling the "new orders" line
I don't think they oversold...
When I spoke to the rep, nothing about cancellations came up...
Just to stay tuned for tracking info...
And I was one of the last to get through on the site I believe...
Think you may be good...

Can someone confirm if they really crease like this please?

Not my pic. ctto.

Last edited:
sick him baby j
laugh.gif
I've seen others inquire about size swaps in this thread but this thread is moving so fast I haven't caught if their posts were against the rules or not since they're not selling so if its against the rules, that's cool.. I'll take the L.... a minor 1st offense on here can't be worse than buying the shoe under retail and then finding out the order got cancelled lol

If Nike decides to release a "45" version of the Concords, I highly doubt they will look like these. If anything they'll look like like the Jams.
lol this pic

i clearly remember when randy and those asian gm "promo" sites labeled these as special edition promo p.e.
tryna legitimize it

maybe a reality if nike wants

I did a little research on these and some say all were fake, some say only a few pairs existed as samples. I'm not even gonna bother to ask anymore if these ever even existed, unless I see official pics from Nike.

If Nike decides to release a "45" version of the Concords, I highly doubt they will look like these. If anything they'll look like like the Jams.
I did a little research on these and some say all were fake, some say only a few pairs existed as samples. I'm not even gonna bother to ask anymore if these ever even existed, unless I see official pics from Nike.
They did just not ANY from air randy :lol:

First XI (mid) release I was successful on. I remember striking out on the blk/red XI's a few years back which really hurt because they're my favorite XI's of all time. Had to settle for the lows when the came around but glad I was able to cop these.

I didn't even notice the higher cut patent until I wore them yesterday. Had every color of the 00-02 retros and don't remember the cut being that high which made them look funny when I looked down at my feet. But the quality is good and I'm completely satisfied.

Pair from NDC reserve came today.

So that's 3 pairs of which I only need 1. Going to the mall tomorrow to release a pair back into the wild.

Back
Top Bottom