Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

darn im confused. some say these run smaller than they expect others are saying tts. i went half a size up like i normally do. im guess i should of went a whole size up

Funny but sad... I return my Top 3 1s on Friday, with a gift card as my refund because I paid with PayPal. Thinking the Spacejams were a lock, took the card, and then an L on Saturday morning with SNKRS. Now no Top 3s and no Spacejams. I don't regret returning the Top 3s but dang! Anybody want to sell theyre pair for a giftcard of $174.40 and some cash on top? Size 11-11.5!! Please help![emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Yea seems like U deserved that L bruh ..

actually i'm tripping. i just tried these on for the first time and i can't even fit the 10.5 they are way too tight. this is for anyone with sizing questions. i have wide, flat feet tho, but the sz 11 fits perfect. i noticed ppl saying these are tts or cut slightly big, but i'ma have to disagree. only kicks i ever half size up on is foams so take all that for what it's worth. now on the hunt for another sz 11.

Was freakin out, people sayin .5 size up is too big... and I got two of em
darn im confused. some say these run smaller than they expect others are saying tts. i went half a size up like i normally do. im guess i should of went a whole size up

Too big?

Last edited:
Can I get a quick legit check? I'm not sure if there's fake pairs floating around, just want to make sure. Thanks

View media item 2260416View media item 2260437View media item 2260440View media item 2260443
post a good picture of the toe where the icy blue comes up onto the patent leather on the front of the shoe. I've done some research on spotting fakes for these and one thing I saw that was a good way to identify is from that. The authentic should be really icy blue (which btw, from what I see in your pictures looks good in that aspect) with a cloudy/milky look to it where the line of patent leather comes across behind the rubber. All of the fakes I have seen are not as icy blue and have a much more clear (not cloudy/milky) look on that toe area. There's a guy selling a TON of these on instagram and from the pictures I've seen they look like fakes and he's only charging $200 which is a huge red flag itself. Such a shame that people are getting played like that.

Last edited:
only to people that are willing to sell to them for retail then in turn they'll sell for retail

So I have to sell my pair for retail then buy a pair for retail? I can't just walk in and buy for retail?
I meant that they have them for retail now cuz they are buying them only for retail. That's what they said on twitter. They ain't trying to get hit like they did wit the Colombia paying like 350 cash out then having to sell for 300

Still cant believe my FNL backdoor from last night shipped
roll.gif

Enough with the 09 slander, I wish I had a time machine, my guess is 90 percent of the ppl slandering 09

1) struck out in 09, or couldn't afford resale

2) would have copped now and been hyped on them, even if they were released exactly as they were in 09

UPS is always sketchy with the updates this time of year. I've had shipments arrive at my door when the only update I ever got was label created. Be patient. We gon' be alright.

Yo :lol:

Funny but sad... I return my Top 3 1s on Friday, with a gift card as my refund because I paid with PayPal. Thinking the Spacejams were a lock, took the card, and then an L on Saturday morning with SNKRS. Now no Top 3s and no Spacejams. I don't regret returning the Top 3s but dang! Anybody want to sell theyre pair for a giftcard of $174.40 and some cash on top? Size 11-11.5!! Please help![emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Not very kool of you keith :smh:

jk...you probably could've traded those top 3's for sj's and got a little cash on top tbh

Crazy that my FNL backdoor pair will arrive before my Nike+ reservation since that pair decided to take a detour to Philly for some reason when it needed to be delivered to the west coast lol.

I meant that they have them for retail now cuz they are buying them only for retail. That's what they said on twitter. They ain't trying to get hit like they did wit the Colombia paying like 350 cash out then having to sell for 300

I don't see the shoes on the website. Might drive down tomorrow and check it out.

Enough with the 09 slander, I wish I had a time machine, my guess is 90 percent of the ppl slandering 09

1) struck out in 09, or couldn't afford resale

2) would have copped now and been hyped on them, even if they were released exactly as they were in 09

09' release feels a whole lot like this one! People complained about the patent leather cut and small imperfections that no one ever notices on foot. Basically the same old stuff.

FNL was definitely clutch tho. Woke up, seen them in my cart, and ordered. Had giftcard and WC reward too. Best thing about it, payment went through on first try. No extra pending charges. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom