Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just can't believe they didn't put Jumpman Jam on the tongue. Smh

Probably because these are true to the '95 playoff version, and not just a tribute to the movie like the 2000 pair was. Even though they packaged them like a tribute to the movie. smh Nike got kinda confused with this one

Last edited:
Enough with the 09 slander, I wish I had a time machine, my guess is 90 percent of the ppl slandering 09

1) struck out in 09, or couldn't afford resale

2) would have copped now and been hyped on them, even if they were released exactly as they were in 09

Yeah, no.

screw FNL for giving me an anniversary WC code the day after the jig 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
These fit bigger than 72-10s, IMO. Might have to go get a 11 sometime during a restock lol

Dang. I'm assuming these'll be like the 72-10's with multiple restocks, so just be on the lookout fam. I'm following some sneaker accounts on Twitter and have notifs turned on for both. Next thing you know I got notified about an eastbay restock and was in and out in about a minute.

What twitter accounts are best for that info?

DTLR put another pending charge on my Credit Card.  Now there's 2.  One for Dec 5th and now Dec 12th.  No email or anything.  Crazy!

I'm feeling so salty that everyone got their pairs in hand or otw while I'm here still mad at soleheaven. I need another restock to happen and I need to be able to get thru :smh: :rofl:

These definitely fit much bigger than expected. My 2012 Breds fit snug but wearable TTS. I got my 72-10s .5 bigger and they were comfortable. I feel like Im swimming in these 0.5 up SJs. I'll have to find my true size down the road

Back
Top Bottom