Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got my Nike+ pair in from the Thursday early reservation. I must admit.....I'm not blown away. They're nice, but ehhh.

Dam that's what I was hoping not to happen. My constant delimma with JB. Go down half size, good length, not wide enough. TTS good width, a bit long.

Guess I'll have to utilize a sneakershield when I rock them. 
I don't think your gonna need a sneakershield unless you went up half a size

Anyone shoe palace order got canceled? Just wondering. They charged my bank already. Mine still processing at the moment. Hopefully I get a shipping email tomorrow...

@Drew my SP pair hasnt updated from the processing stage. Ordered that pair on Saturday night when the timer trick was in full effect.
Also ordered another size 11 from the FNL backdoor WL trick and no updates from them either. Only PayPal payment confirmed for both and emails with order numbers from both but no tracking/shipping info...

9 or so more hours till my pair gets here 
laugh.gif

My pair from NDC showed up, and.... wow, by far the best craftsmanship of any Jordan retro I've seen in a long time! This only further proves that regardless of mass-production, there's absolutely no reason Nike can't make sure our purchases reflect their price tag. I'm not even kidding when I say this, though just one pair, these are as flawless as they can be.

I ended up striking out when attempting to score a second pair from NDC, so I picked up a pair of the XXI's in the same colorway.

My pair from NDC showed up, and.... wow, by far the best craftsmanship of any Jordan retro I've seen in a long time! This only further proves that regardless of mass-production, there's absolutely no reason Nike can't make sure our purchases reflect their price tag. I'm not even kidding when I say this, though just one pair, these are as flawless as they can be.

I ended up striking out when attempting to score a second pair from NDC, so I picked up a pair of the XXI's in the same colorway.
Congrats! You tried them on? I'm just waiting for a couple more reviews from you guys to fully make sure I want to size swap. Could just be the socks I have on.. I just don't wanna give these up because they are my first jams and are pretty much flawless lol.

Congrats! You tried them on? I'm just waiting for a couple more reviews from you guys to fully make sure I want to size swap. Could just be the socks I have on.. I just don't wanna give these up because they are my first jams and are pretty much flawless lol.

Thanks! I haven't tried them on yet as they're still slumbering in their box, factory-laced. Not sure when I'll break them out. If they're anything like other XI's, I usually go a half size up because of their narrow toe box. I'm hoping to come up on one more pair.

How is the resell on this

I would think very little profit
Only way is to buy in volume even then you have to put up alt to get a little

I hope I'm able to get the two pairs I ordered from SP. PayPal has charged me for both orders. Crossing my fingers.

Can someone confirm if they really crease like this please?

Not my pic. ctto.
View media item 2260280

Yes same damn thing happened to my pair but not as bad

People on here where saying well shoes do crease.

But like this in your first wear.

The 2009 2010 and 2011 pairs of 11's that I wear don't crease like this in the first wear.
The low tops yes

Now this is something to complain about.

Last edited:
Got my SP shipment confirmation this afternoon and supposed to arrive tomorrow. I live in the bay area. Ordered Saturday night around 9pm with the autorefresh trick. Took about 20mins. That pair is for a buddy of mine. I was able to hit a 10 today on eastbay restock as I have a 10.5 through Shiekh's but I feel it runs a little too big and needed to size down.

as soon as that east bay link restocked i got on it and checked out as soon as possible and still got cart jacked lol i thought i was finally getting my pair 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom