Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I rocked them stock Smh I will adjust. Repped
Ditto on cutting them ***** ... swear to God I got the hardest material Sneaker Shield's (The Protector) for the 72-10 last year. Yea, they haven't creased, but I have only wore it twice, because it hurts like hell. I have had better luck with the Sneaker Shields Universal (not as hard). Think when I buy some more I'll just get another universal and swap it out on the 72-10s. YMMV

Ditto on cutting them ***** ... swear to God I got the hardest material Sneaker Shield's (The Protector) for the 72-10 last year. Yea, they haven't creased, but I have only wore it twice, because it hurts like hell. I have had better luck with the Sneaker Shields Universal (not as hard). Think when I buy some more I'll just get another universal and swap it out on the 72-10s. YMMV
so does the universal stop creases, I bought the protector because it said for grails, and I was like hell I like all my shoes

Last edited:
so does the universal stop creating, I bought the protector because it said for grails, and I was like hell I like all my shoes
I use the green ones and they keep creasing to a minimum. I mainly use them to fill out the toe box cus most of my Jordans fit long. I think they all work the same.

Yeah. You definitely need to cut them for them to be comfortable. 

Last edited:
:lol:

I'd take cool grey, gammas, 7210s and Columbias over concords any day.

Just got my eastbay pair in today... they look flawless

Imo, Concords were the best of the 11s until this year, now its these Space Jams. The 2009 were the worst as far as looks go.
2016 SJ>Concords>Breds>Cool Greys> Columbias>72-10s>Gammas are equal to 2009 SJ

Btw, Congrats on getting your pair

He said Hella Heat [emoji]128514[/emoji]
roll.gif

These shoes are real heat everywhere I go people would go "oh those are space jams!" or come up straight to me and ask about how I got them.

Why would they retro these again? Also, I would rather see them in the OG style box from 1995 or even the orange and grey Nike box. I don't like the looney toons them. No point when these aren't technically Space Jams

You sound like a person that is hard to please and that is rarely happy with anything. Not sure how I can discern this from such a small amount of words.

View media item 2263952View media item 2263953
I find it funny how Nike has the consumer so brainwashed to the point where they can "correct" something and we think that they have done us a favor.

"I love the way Nike released these shoes with the correct patent leather height and Jumpman facing the correct direction... but they would have been perfect if they used the outsole from CP3's PE's ...with concord pods of course"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom