Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

For those of you who are saying things like, "The PL cut is throwing me off, they'll take some getting used to.", that is merely a symptom of being brainwashed by the all the retro 11s released AFTER '01 breds. And, as we all know, there have been quite a few. Think about it, it's been 15 years since we've gotten a real, true-to-OG 11, unless you count DMPs. So all that time of getting subpar 11s you've grown accustomed to something that isn't the real thing/not like the original. Really, it's like a form of predictive programming. That is the only way to explain someone talking down on these for the 2009s. Had they came out like 2009s, I'd have easily passed.

Last edited:
I'll never deal with DTLR again. After the surprise raffle win, they shipped them in a huge flimsy box with no bubble wrap, paper or anything.

After no raffle and a pending charge for a week I too will never deal with DTLR again .

DTLR is a decent spot, it's just that they are the type of spot you wanna deal with in store. Their online game is not there yet. I Guess the issue would be they're only in "urban" areas. But, other than their no cash refund policy they're good to go. They used to be my go to spot, but I stopped dealing with them a few years ago due to the no cash refund policy.

I can't stand flakes, especially when someone agrees to a trade
mean.gif

Almost had a pair
laugh.gif
I knew you were trying to secure a pair

I haven't hooped in any 11s since my 01 black n red pair n they were perfect for hooping but I couldn't imagine hooping in any newer retros it seems like the quality n comfort wouldn't be substantial

Could you tell me if you feel the same airsole on your left and right shoes because my SP and my 72 have different airsole. The left is better than the right.

Ok it is right but trust me When i press with my finger the left airsole is harder than the right and it was the same thing for my 72 win. So it doesn't help me to be confortable.

Last edited:
Ok it is right but trust me When i press with my finger the left airsole is harder than the right and it was the same thing for my 72 win. So it doesn't help me to be confortable.

Sell them. Buy another pair. Hope for best.

I've had the same thing on two pairs of XIIs.

Sell them. Buy another pair. Hope for best.

I've had the same thing on two pairs of XIIs.

I'm surprised to be alone to have this problem. And i had this in my double nickel, aquas' 8, 6 infrared, all my left shoes are just perfect!!
But my 12 neophren are good.
It was my first 12, and i'm happy of them.

Back
Top Bottom