Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

heads up if youre looking for a size 11 - shoe palace. i was able to add to cart and get to checkout, then decided against them. mine are still DS, really dont want too drop $250 on another..

Hey do you have wide feet? i have wide feet... on 1s I have to go up .5. I own. No 11s.

I have a wide foot. For this 11 I would stay true to size toe box has a good amount of room. If this shoe fit like 72-10 I Would go up a half size. I own some 1s but they are DS.

Last edited:
Dude's trippin' on the creasing? Wear the shoes, enjoy the shoes, then cop again in 6-10 years.

Reactions: You
it broke my heart, these have now just become beaters, they haven't gotten worse, but those joints came after a total of maybe 4 hours
Are they to big for you?

Judging from the crease you either have to much toe room or you're short and have to get on your tipy toes a lot

Are they to big for you?
Judging from the crease you either have to much toe room or you're short and have to get on your tipy toes a lot
pretty sure it's been said a hundred times that the toe box is big on these, and im not even going to dignify that last part with a response, as it came from a dude with the Lucas Bros avi
View media item 2279322

Last edited:
pretty sure it's been said a hundred times that the toe box is big on these, and im not even going to dignify that last part as it came from a dude with the Lucas Bros avi
roll.gif

It does look like the Lucas Bros!

When I was making it,  I just threw a beard on because 2015 and 16 was year of the Chin Hair

I suggest using Drifit Socks

Thicker padding if your toebox feels to big

Last edited:
:rofl:
It does look like the Lucas Bros!
When I was making it,  I just threw a beard on because 2015 and 16 was year of the Chin Hair

I suggest using Drifit Socks
Thicker padding if your toebox feels to big
I'm wearing polo socks, they aren't thick as those dri-fits but they are cut thick, im beyond it, it works out because now I can justify treating them as beaters, and I can continue to give the og's preferential treatment

Last edited:
What are they going for now?  I have two pair.  A 9 and 9.5.  I bought the 9.5 from Finishline and got the 9 for Christmas.  Not really the type of cat to hang on to two of the same shoe.  I don't wear them enough to wear them out due to the number of shoes I have.  Any help would be appreciated!  

What are they going for now?  I have two pair.  A 9 and 9.5.  I bought the 9.5 from Finishline and got the 9 for Christmas.  Not really the type of cat to hang on to two of the same shoe.  I don't wear them enough to wear them out due to the number of shoes I have.  Any help would be appreciated!  
Their going for what it says on your reciept :D

Back
Top Bottom