Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Their going for what it says on your reciept
happy.gif
HA! I'm weak right now!  
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm gonna take them back to FNL.  I'm not a reseller anyway and don't do the ebay stuff.  

HA! I'm weak right now!  :lol: :rofl:

I'm gonna take them back to FNL.  I'm not a reseller anyway and don't do the ebay stuff.  
trade bait down the line... I mean unless you could use the 220 presently, they will most likely appreciate with value

Next level detective work. Mine did the same. Steam it out. Wet cloth, steam cleaner and wear some sort of sneaker guard if it bothers you moving forward.
naw not going through that trouble, didn't know about the wet cloth trick, but these just beaters now, the og's will continue to get preferential treatment

I don't think I've ever seen the kids outsole.

Wonder why the adult pairs weren't like that? It looks cool.

I don't think I'd like the adult pairs with that bottom. Kind of like the strap looks good on kids pairs, but wouldn't translate well to adults.

I don't think I'd like the adult pairs with that bottom. Kind of like the strap looks good on kids pairs, but wouldn't translate well to adults.
agreed, the simplicity of J's is what makes them classic imo

Last edited:
Where are the multiple restocks ppl were talking about earlier in the thread? You think we will see any soon?

Last edited:
Where are the multiple restocks ppl were talking about earlier in the thread? You think we will see any soon?

They've popped up a couple times already.
The restocks are always overstated by those that just talk just to talk.

There may be an in store restock around super bowl time in stores like footlocker based off of what has happened in the past.

Online restocks are really hit or miss because the demand is always high on these types of 11s.

Anyone have a good legit check guide for these? Planning on grabbing a pair from Craigslist and I wanna have some clues to look for when I look at them on Saturday.

We are almost in 2017 and people still worrying about shoes creasing..

I can't believe it.

Wait I can believe it. 

I feel like it's time to unsubscribe from this thread.

Bye y'all. Hope everyone got their pairs or will acquire shortly.

Back
Top Bottom