Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

barely any love on the west coast for this release.
tired.gif

11lab4's going to be a little more limited than people thought? For some reason I don't see them selling out quickly due to the $250 retail, kind of like the laser 4's.

We have 3 hoh about 30 miles from each other. Try the Lakewood mall or Los Cerrritos center. Boutiques such as Blends, Beatnic and Attic may carry this release as well.
heard the same thing. Gonna try a couple raffles like shiekh but I hope they get them. If so it will be fcfs.
Thanks for the intel. I'm from the east coast but I'll be out there for the weekend. Hopefully out west these aren't as popular as they're going to be in NY.  Some of the FTL's in NYC that get GR Jordan releases aren't even getting these. They seem like a pretty limited GR release.

Alot places in the bronx that usually do raffles are all fcfs for this drop. So ill be camping for these

Alot places in the bronx that usually do raffles are all fcfs for this drop. So ill be camping for these
i noticed that too. i also noticed that the FTLs and HOHs on 34th street are all doing FCFS as well.

dont know if thats true for labs, but most releases are raffled at 34th.
Yeah, i havent been down that way for shoes in years. Ive gotten use to raffles. Nice for people that have work on saturdays. Now i gotta figure out which spot ill camp.

The price is also a turn off. Look at all the stuff on instagram under the tag 11lab4. Not too much hype but a fair amount of early pairs with terrible photos out there. The overall reception is pretty underwhelming.

The price is also a turn off. Look at all the stuff on instagram under the tag 11lab4. Not too much hype but a fair amount of early pairs with terrible photos out there. The overall reception is pretty underwhelming.

Good. I wanna double up

Good. I wanna double up

Me and you both. Welp only 2 places getting these Hoh & champs. Both only getting a FSR. Filled out raffle for HoH if I don't get a call, I don't usually do this I will bout out there for FCFS at champs on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom