Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Its only ok to wear jordans to a wedding if 1) your under 17 2) destination wedding i.e. on a Bahamas sunset wedding on the beach 3) if your some crazy celebrity or 4) your Michael (AIR) Jordan

Its only ok to wear jordans to a wedding if 1) your under 17 2) destination wedding i.e. on a Bahamas sunset wedding on the beach 3) if your some crazy celebrity or 4) your Michael (AIR) Jordan

To you. But to each thier own. I personally wouldn't do it but it doesn't bother me what another grown man does. Let em live.

5) you're a man who wears the pants in your relationship and do wtf you want

Last edited:
I agree on the price swaying people away n that's why the demand is not ther bro.. Honestly IMO this Lab will be one that people will want after the release .. I agree on other labs but this one I think will hit n not sit anywher on shelves.. But yea, traffic is not there cuZ of price only, n mostly the people that are saying it sucks, it's cuz it's too much money cuZ at 180$-190$ they would've been very very high traffick
These are gonna sit inside of shoe palace in Sheiks because people cant use discounts of any kind for 1 week so they will sit

just no

Anyone can do what the hell they please with their shoes, their wedding, their money

5) you're a man who wears the pants in your relationship and do wtf you wantIf 
Who's talking about relationships? I'm talking about being a grown *** man and coming correct to a wedding and not a boy. Cole Haans, Johnston and Murphy's maybe some Hugo Boss with a tailored suit without the label on the sleeve. You go to a wedding in a baggy suit and J's on you still a boy no disrespect

Who's talking about relationships? I'm talking about being a grown *** man and coming correct to a wedding and not a boy. Cole Haans, Johnston and Murphy's maybe some Hugo Boss with a tailored suit without the label on the sleeve. You go to a wedding in a baggy suit and J's on you still a boy no disrespect
makes no sense. the world doesnt revolve around you.

I mean, you can step into a wedding with an A1 fitted suit and some clean sneakers. yall cats just sound like sheep who care too much about what the next man thinks. You can wear formal wear with your cole's johnstons, etc and still look like a bozo too.

I think most of the disdain for sneakers at a formal event that the sheep community has is from women's opinions on weddings. matter fact, I rarely see men even care what the hell is being worn at a wedding. That's some women ish. Hence my 5th addition in the previous post.

i digress though on that part. True deal at hand is bout wearing what the hell you want. I wouldnt believe a single soul in here if they said they've never seen a formal suit executed clean/well with some sneakers.

baggy suit? :lol: aight

Last edited:
I agree on the price swaying people away n that's why the demand is not ther bro.. Honestly IMO this Lab will be one that people will want after the release .. I agree on other labs but this one I think will hit n not sit anywher on shelves.. But yea, traffic is not there cuZ of price only, n mostly the people that are saying it sucks, it's cuz it's too much money cuZ at 180$-190$ they would've been very very high traffick
I have a headache after trying to make sense of this post

such a hostile environment today
laugh.gif

Roflmao I been out of the shoe world for a few years now but I've been seeing a few releases here and there and everything nowadays is embarrassing... All these whack Jordan's in fake looking color ways hahah. Seriously think they're killing Jordan Brand

Do you know the definition of illiterate  ? What does makeing sense of that gibberish has do with knowing how to read

cmon fam, system got yall washed and/or you just stunting on the guy for disagreement purposes. It's not perfect grammar, but it's completely understandable. Everything he's saying has already been said in the thread too, so it's not like he's coming out of left field with context. :lol:

1. He agrees the price will deter people which is why demand is low
2. IHO, demand will increase after reelease
3. Agrees on the sentiment about other Labs sitting
4. current traffic (demand) isn't there because of the price point
5. most of the people saying they suck are because of said price point
6. cheaper would mean higher demand

|I

Last edited:
Roflmao I been out of the shoe world for a few years now but I've been seeing a few releases here and there and everything nowadays is embarrassing... All these whack Jordan's in fake looking color ways hahah. Seriously think they're killing Jordan Brand
What is there to kill? This isn't some gold standard in design and innovation. It's a bunch of shoes that have been out for 20-30 years being done over and over again. I can't even begin to put JB on a pedestal like some of you dudes do.

i only got 1 raffle ticket for these and 1 for the 7s and i got the call for both this afternoon. decision time... am i gonna cop both, just the 4s or neither?

Last edited:
i only got 1 raffle ticket for these and 1 for the 7s and i got the call for both this afternoon. decidion time... am i gonna cop both, just the 4s or neither?
The Charm I know doesn't choose. He just buys both :lol:

so wearing formal wear to a formal event is being a sheep? Caring about what people wear to an event is for women? there's a time and place for everything.

Back
Top Bottom