Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

I get what he's saying and I agree. They are "fusing" different sig Jordan's into each other. I didn't like the 3lab5 series at all.

Not the same imo. These look much like the models and don't have all the noticeable differences the ugly fusion had.

I get what he's saying and I agree. They are "fusing" different sig Jordan's into each other. I didn't like the 3lab5 series at all.

Not the same imo. These look much like the models and don't have all the noticeable differences the ugly fusion had.

Of course it's not the same. They aren't mixing Air Force ones with Jordan's anymore. They are just mixing Jordan's with Jordan's.
I mean elephant print on 5s is pretty noticeable. These 4s tho.... They just took the patent concept from the XIs so it's def not something that screams at you especially since the finish isn't the same patent leather material used on the XI

Well.

XVI, XIX had patent leather.

I don't think this release is as noticeable as the Vs lab.

To me, I really dig them because they remind me of the shoes that have been dipped.

Went to the local finish line yesterday around noon and they said only a sz 11 was left. The mgr told me that Nike has been delaying a lot of their shipments. I hope it gets worked out before the May releases start rolling in.

Maybe the people or site you pre-order through. Mine happen to be very reliable and always come through.

Don't pre order or pay resell.

To each his own though....

Can't see dropping a Xboxone or ps4 money on chi's, but hey we all want what we want so I ain't knocking no one

I'm not worried i have established enough connects and people to make sure I have the best chance at securing a pair. In ATL

Now them chromes chipping and all I'm still salty till this day I struck out lmao.

Oh and fear 5's lol

Last edited:
Went to the local finish line yesterday around noon and they said only a sz 11 was left. The mgr told me that Nike has been delaying a lot of their shipments. I hope it gets worked out before the May releases start rolling in.

This is true nike Lenox for a fact didn't get a complete run of the air max corks.

They said sizes will pop up through the week.

and another nike town had the same issue

NT in Manhattan has these still. Nice amount behind the register but all I saw was size 10.5 and up

i dont feel its the same either but i can understand how someone would feel that way. Doesnt matter to me.

I have these and infra 3lab5, on 2 worth it imo

I was gonna pass but stopped by NTNY today and they were still available, picked up a size 12. The price tho :lol:

Of course it's not the same. They aren't mixing Air Force ones with Jordan's anymore. They are just mixing Jordan's with Jordan's.
I mean elephant print on 5s is pretty noticeable. These 4s tho.... They just took the patent concept from the XIs so it's def not something that screams at you especially since the finish isn't the same patent leather material used on the XI

It's a different shoe so I don't think they wanted to use the same patent. Would've probably been [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] tho if they did..

Last edited:
:stoneface:

I had no idea at first what the other numbers in that lab series meant. Wow. Thanks for explaining, fellas. :lol:

Labs are the new fusions I still need the red joints even tho I passed on blacks yesterday

In theory yes. Similar idea, just jb executed the fusions wrong. Should have kept it in a flagship model and not create an entirely new shoe like the fusion. All of the labs look good....but I do agree with the over pricing. Even the collab shoes like frags and dsm aren't that overpriced in retail

Who was on the fence and got these and liked? Or didn't like? Wondering cause I'm debating.

Who was on the fence and got these and liked? Or didn't like? Wondering cause I'm debating.

Had them in my hands yesterday but all of a sudden I a rational moment struck and thought these were just not practical for a $250 price point considering they really are for a few occasions each year. They look good but I have to be real how many times could I possibly wear them.

Had them in my hands yesterday but all of a sudden I a rational moment struck and thought these were just not practical for a $250 price point considering they really are for a few occasions each year. They look good but I have to be real how many times could I possibly wear them.

This! I got cart jacked yesterday and it feels food. Lol

I won a raffle in my town.  Only one store in my entire region got them.  I told myself if these didn't blow me away then I wouldn't cop.  I tried them on with a acid wash pair of black denim.  Fell in love instantly.  These are PURE quality.  The interior has leather that is so plush.  Seriously one of the most comfortable pair of Air Jordan 4's I've ever owned.  I rock a lot of dark colors like Navy, Maroon, Gray, and Black.  These will get put to some major use this summer.  As far as creasing goes... Wore them all day Saturday and today (Sunday).  Very minimal creasing in toe box.  Just like any other Air Jordan 4.  The patent leather is built pretty tough so I expect these to look good for quite some wears.  The price was expensive but I'd rather fork over $250 + tax to Jordan Brand then to some broke reseller.

Back
Top Bottom