Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

if these release in the rumored "blue" color way a cop is a must 

check the avi that blue would go great with Giants anything 

Yeah blue is my favorite color so that would be a must Copp for me. Pretty sure I'm copping the all reds too. Like someone said earlier, "I already have the Oreos", buying these would be excessive imo.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a nice shoe, but when you have 2 kids you have to be a little more limited when buying shoes.

these are outlet bound. 

thinking of returning my shiekh pair and using my 10% off on nike.
yea for 25 bucks i would do the same and go cop a shirt  
laugh.gif

Boy I'm not trying to resell. Just trying to help anyone out if they need a pair. And yes I will return the other pair if no one wants it. Don't need to come here to sell something when I can easily bring it to flight club if I wanted to resell.
your not making anything off flight club stop it unless you plan to wait a mighty long time.......

your not even a good reseller at that you should just return them...... (didn't even list or show the size your was trying to resell initially on ur first post)

your out of your league boy

its cool though.... good luck maybe someone will buy them

The fact that they haven't sold out on NDC yet doesn't take anything away from the kicks...They're a clean cw and easy to rock. They sold out on every website that dropped them before being pushed back on NDC, some people that didn't cop for retail ended up buying from resellers probably. Also the fact that JB keeps dropping jays every weekend doesn't help the average person, that's why that extra $60 makes a big difference....I don't get the big deal if a sneaker doesn't sell out in less than 5 mins, does that makes somebody not like the kicks? lol

Probably 90% of kicks end up at Nike outlets cuz of factory defects and whatnot, sometimes they're  "A GRADE" but that doesn't guarantee that you'll be able to cop cuz outlets do random drops and they don't do phone orders on jays, so unless you're lucky enough to be there, you won't cop. So all these comments about a pair of kicks flopping, or being outlet bound are pointless IMO, don't hate, let people cook and whoever copped, enjoyed them!!!

your not making anything off flight club stop it unless you plan to wait a mighty long time.......

your not even a good reseller at that you should just return them...... (didn't even list or show the size your was trying to resell initially on ur first post)

your out of your league boy

its cool though.... good luck maybe someone will buy them
you're*

Those 13 lows that got pushed back are on the Sneakrs app and dropping now too, that's crazy

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, it's still a nice shoe, but when you have 2 kids you have to be a little more limited when buying shoes.
It is a nice shoe but if i'm going to be patent leather loud it will be in red. Black in this is like a *** in a long skirt.

I love this shoe for sure. Clean and not loud yet are attention getters.

did u cop bigj
i went ahead and gave in.. nice shoe imo
just that price

Last edited:
Gonna guess your at shoe palace or some other store with a mark up. Either that or this store is way out of the way. I was in Boston today and only those Dubs were around.:smh:
[/quote]

Champs in Metairie La. had the laser 4s, 20s, and labs on display when I went by this week. That price point is making a difference....at least down here it is.

Gonna guess your at shoe palace or some other store with a mark up. Either that or this store is way out of the way. I was in Boston today and only those Dubs were around.
mean.gif

Champs in Metairie La. had the laser 4s, 20s, and labs on display when I went by this week. That price point is making a difference....at least down here it is.[/quote]
Can't argue with that. Nike is taking FULL advantage of their customers and the sneaker culture because they know they will sell at some point. I think 190 is to much for the GRs nevermind Nikelabs and Bron's at 250. If the rest of the sneaker stores in the country looked like that maybe Nike wouldn't be charging what they do. I just don't see this train slowing down anytime soon.

Gonna guess your at shoe palace or some other store with a mark up. Either that or this store is way out of the way and called "Bigfoots size 14+". I was in Boston today and only those Dubs were around.:smh:  

What's so funny ?

That people tried to resell for $600 dollars and they are just chillen on shelves.

Actually it's the main mall here in central California.

Back
Top Bottom