Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

I hope they do so I can own all three. These will be favorite of the three. As for now Reds are my favorite and then the black. Nothing wrong with the black ones just that the Reds look so good in person.

I will complete the trio as well. I love that color blue. I'm very pleased with all three of them. :smokin

Anyone know if there are any Black 11lab4s left in stores in the bay area?
NTNY had a buttload of the black lab4s when i was in there yesterday afternoon. when i say a buttload, i mean like 4 or 5 towers of them stacked up behind the registers. i would call them and see if they phone order for you.

NTNY had a buttload of the black lab4s when i was in there yesterday afternoon. when i say a buttload, i mean like 4 or 5 towers of them stacked up behind the registers. i would call them and see if they phone order for you.
Thanks! Will try to give them a call

If the blue joints drop I'm def going to cop. I don't like the color red. It doesn't bother me on Bred and OG CWs, but this is too much red for my likings. IMO 
mean.gif

I was in New Orleans this past weekend  and saw the Lab 4 Red.  The store lady at Champs told me that I could order it in the store online and they had a pair. I paid for it and all. I get a call 3 days later after getting my tracking number from the Champs warehouse - they cancelled my order. Either the shoes was never there or was sold to someone else or an employee got them before selling them. :stoneface:

I am in need of a 11.5 or 12. I'm in the Atlanta area. Anybody can help out?

I didn't know where to post this so i threw it in here!

Looks like a Canvas 4 coming out with Chrome Wing caps 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom