Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Im in for the reds, if I don't like em in hand il just sell for retail. But I will be tryin to get these, was gonna cop red foams but these appeal to me more. Hope for once I can get thru on nike

Yeah ... Im about to jump in 
Bred 11 lows in the background
nerd.gif

View media item 1491899
These on feet pics from Nate Robinson (pic courtesy of Modern Notoriety) really got me rethinking hard. The creases will be worse on these then on the 5lab3's! Shoe trends may not even be able to delay these creases. Man. I am sure he just broke those out the box for a few and they already have creases

More practical, maybe. More Dope, nah. It's a all patent leather shoe, practical went out the window already.

View media item 1491899
These on feet pics from Nate Robinson (pic courtesy of Modern Notoriety) really got me rethinking hard. The creases will be worse on these then on the 5lab3's! Shoe trends may not even be able to delay these creases. Man. I am sure he just broke those out the box for a few and they already have creases

His joints look like he played ball in them a couple of times. I was initially going to pass based on all previous pics but man when I saw them in person today I had to cop. Straight :smokin:smokin:smokin

View media item 1493040View media item 1493041View media item 1493042View media item 1493043View media item 1493044

nystatenisland nystatenisland :smokin I was already sold but man they just sold me even more. I don't know where you got them from but do you know the size run on these? Do they stop at 14 or 15?

nystatenisland nystatenisland :smokin I was already sold but man they just sold me even more. I don't know where you got them from but do you know the size run on these? Do they stop at 14 or 15?

My store never gets size 15 but that doesn't mean they are not made in that size. Some sneakers go up to size 18 but my spot never gets bigger than 14.

Back
Top Bottom