Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I agree and think this will be the case... Have seen quit a bit of dislike opinionated in the other threads but I think it's one of the best + color ways I've seen in sometime.

With some people wanting to fill a void after striking out on the XIs and with christmas money being in abundance this release might not be as easy as some of you may want. QS doesn't always mean limited, both of the FTLs in my city are getting these and we never get limited releases like that.

Last edited:
I agree and think this will be the case... Have seen quit a bit of dislike opinionated in the other threads but I think it's one of the best + color ways I've seen in sometime.

yep easily one of the best Retro+ colorways

people gonna regret not getting these

especially with OG Jordans being retroed every time you turn around we probably wont see this color ever again

ima cop and let em sit for some years and break em out like I do all my Retro + colorways

These ***** are dope! I copped the Taxis and got my Gamma 11's on lock so Im done with 2013 I guess. If I had the bread I would Def Cop these right here. Even would consider trading my taxis...almost making me think I should Have waited but then again OGCW>Retro+ IMO!! If I get some bread tho these are copped! VERY NICE SHOE IMO

these are way better than the XIs IMO and they look good with the suede but they would have looked incredible with leather

so because they are Xis they automatically look better? no way those XIs beat these as far as looks and style, XIs are so overhyped nowdays and they can throw doo doo on them and sell out. They have yall goin crazy and they know it. Xis are my fav shoe ever and i cant get with those gammas personally and i will not go ham for these either but if i had a choice between the 2 on an easy cop i would go for the XII. simple yet awesome and i think my taste for shoes is changing the older i get because the more simple the shoe and classic the color the more i like em. Prob in the minority on this whole subject but its whatevs

just did a whole bunch of raffles.for these and the nike christmas pack.finishline doing raffles for these on sunday along with the bread ones

Well since the raffles popped off today these are now the "it" Jordan, I was talking to dude at hibbetts and he was wondering why ppl all of a sudden knew about the 12s.... Look like ill be setting my alarm early on the RD.

just a heads up footlockers is giving out raffles for these today 
So HOH are doing these today for sure? have you scooped you raffle tickets yet? thanks 
idk about HOH, you should call you local HOH. i went to two footlockers today in Brooklyn NY and picked up tickets, i will continue 2marr, picking up tickets at champs and any other store doing raffles.

idk about HOH, you should call you local HOH. i went to two footlockers today in Brooklyn NY and picked up tickets, i will continue 2marr, picking up tickets at champs and any other store doing raffles.
Yea i just called and they do have them. I was just shocked since the 1s drop soon and i the raffle for these is today and i havent heard anything on the 1s. Thanks for looking out.

Yea i just called and they do have them. I was just shocked since the 1s drop soon and i the raffle for these is today and i havent heard anything on the 1s. Thanks for looking out.
thats probably because the gammas drop on a Thursday,next week Thursday, at that, so tickets would have to be givin out this week. as for the 1s, next week Wednesday and Thursday they should be giving the tickets out.

thats probably because the gammas drop on a Thursday,next week Thursday, at that, so tickets would have to be givin out this week. as for the 1s, next week Wednesday and Thursday they should be giving the tickets out.

Likely Sunday through Tuesday or Thursday for the Bred 1's. Wednesday is Christmas.

Last edited:

HOH and FA in my area are doing tickets today and tomorrow, u might want to call them to see when they are giving them out. They are even doing tix for the foams

I hope the gamma 11 crowd is hitting the snooze button on these because i'm not hearing no noise. The more chances for the rest of us.

I hope the gamma 11 crowd is hitting the snooze button on these because i'm not hearing no noise. The more chances for the rest of us.

To late, like I said in a earlier post in my area the raffles started today. And now ppl in my area have the Gamma 12 bug... Just like the Gamma 11 bug it will spread also

Back
Top Bottom