Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

exactly, not all sites are UK but they will tell you if they are US, if it says nothing then it is UK. prices are similar people copped the gamma 11s for like 210 shipped, depends on the site though. footasylum is a real good deal if you can cop from there using dec13 coupon

it doesnt matter at this point, all these euro sites sell out just as fast as US sites... they are by no means a secret anymore 

also doubt there are many lurkers on this thread lol, we are on release day and still not even at page 30

Im all for helping people out but if you really believe there arent lurkers
mean.gif
there are definitely some. but something tells me there arent many and these wont be that tough to get (hopefully)

oh please, lol all the websites i posted been blown up for at least a year now

oh yeah and i forgot,

crookedtongues.com is another

When you don't blow up websites for no good reason.

curious, what is considered a good reason?
also shouldn't everyone know about the legit site list in the forum?
if they took the time to scan it, they can eventually find all the UK sites that sell the more "limited" pairs.

curious, what is considered a good reason?
also shouldn't everyone know about the legit site list in the forum?
if they took the time to scan it, they can eventually find all the UK sites that sell the more "limited" pairs.
dude asked me what the euro sites are so i gave him the ones i know, i have a huge bookmark list with way more than what i posted, so i just posted the more common ones... i dont see the big deal

So what does everyone think? Are these going to be impossible or not?

These are my personal favorite release of the last month, hope I can cop. It seems like a ton of people are sleeping on these or just plain doesn't want them. I could deal with an Oreo 5 type reception to them... Maybe could double up

dude asked me what the euro sites are so i gave him the ones i know, i have a huge bookmark list with way more than what i posted, so i just posted the more common ones... i dont see the big deal
I'm sorry bro if i caused you any problems here my fault

I'm sorry bro if i caused you any problems here my fault

Better mail the man a $1 for his troubles.
But honestly, no harm is done here. People have perspectives on what can and should be posted. They differ.
As long as the mods allow it, its all good. Don't need wanna-be mods here telling people what to do.

Except when dude came in the bred xi thread bugging for info then blowin it up on his homemade blog. That was wrong.

Except when dude came in the bred xi thread bugging for info then blowin it up on his homemade blog. That was wrong.
that was not me.  That was  a kid who i had to do a project with who used my account for a blog that he had to do as a project. I apologize on his behalf

Last edited:
Bruh, I'm still considered a newbie. That should answer your question.

I wanna be a newbie, less is expected of you when you are considered a newbie.
make more mistakes and you can be excused cause of your newbieness.

6hrs

As much as I really like this shoe, I can't help but notice that these are basically the playoffs with gamma blue instead of white. Not sure if the red really accents them well. Woulda gone with maze or even white. Small detail, I know. But when I first got a glimpse of these I thought they were customs.

In case ya'll were wondering most sizes were gone on nike EU with 2 mins, by 8:05 on the option for size UK 14/US15 left to grab. Much faster than most other retro releases. I got mine though.

Back
Top Bottom