Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

had a pair of gamma 12s size 10 in my cart and about to use my WC coupon but couldn't pull the trigger. Satisfied with my taxis already so good luck to those who wanted to cop.

thx for this lol, got through pretty easy with a size 12 and just got confirmation email, am i good or will it likely be canceled?

Copped a 13 off NDC via mobile

Damn line wait was 41 minutes I check out get confirmation and 3 mins later NDC tweets sold out I just made it

ill pay somebody if they can explain to me why my CC never goes through on finishline on a retro? only retros! it happens

on my twitter, nike tweeted gammas first then after a minute the rest of the christmas shoes

I'm not 100% sure on the order because I get push notifications from Nike, Finish Line, Champs, and Foot Locker. But, I do know remember getting the kid's sizes link first because I opened it instantly and was confused then a few seconds later the men's sizes link.

this ndc ish is so shady, i opened two tabs, the first tab i opened i added my 11.5 to cart and it put me in line for 40 minutes and said sold out, the second tab i opened (about 5 mins after the first tab) i added to cart and 2 mins later it added to my cart...

FNL did me dirty. Got a pair in my cart but I kept getting transaction errors on both my paypal and card. Guess they didn't want my money

ill pay somebody if they can explain to me why my CC never goes through on finishline on a retro? only retros! it happens

ahh good one. got me to laugh.
i sure hope you weren't serious, because there has been multiple reasons and it can vary from people to situation and has been stated various times

Thanks for actually answering my question, I really appreciate it. I'm really looking to get the 3lab5's, so I'm going to really hope that these shoe stores do a restock or the stores by where I live have leftovers if I don't get the 3lab5's in store or online.
No problem man, with all the hype being placed on the Breds and the Oregon ducks I'm positive you have a better chance getting them online. To be safe though if raffles Re still being held for the 3Lab5's get as many tickets as possible, hit up all the shoe stores you can in a 25 mile radius. I'm assuming you live in Chicago based on your username, they have a nike store there I believe, sign up for the RSVP through Twitter (be on the look out for it at that stores twitter name these next few days)...Nike usually has a better inventory than most retailers.

Struck out everywhere. Couldn't get through on NDC and FNL wouldn't process my card on numerous attempts. I was actually near the mall but all their stuff was done through raffle. Looks like no gammas for me.

I'm not 100% sure on the order because I get push notifications from Nike, Finish Line, Champs, and Foot Locker. But, I do know remember getting the kid's sizes link first because I opened it instantly and was confused then a few seconds later the men's sizes link.
AJ12 Gamma Mens sizes were the first shoe Nikestore tweeted with the link.

Last edited:
thx for this lol, got through pretty easy with a size 12 and just got confirmation email, am i good or will it likely be canceled?

If you got a confirmation email, you should be set unless something crazy happens and you're super unlucky.

You guys gotta stop with the "got through pretty easy" and "added it to cart but couldn't pull the trigger" that's all im seeing cause you really hurting the feelings of those who kept saying these were limited or qs 
laugh.gif

You guys gotta stop with the "got through pretty easy" and "added it to cart but couldn't pull the trigger" that's all im seeing cause you really hurting the feelings of those who kept saying these were limited or qs :lol: .
I feel you on that, I still feel like this was a hard release to get. It all comes down to the luck of the draw

Back
Top Bottom