Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I lost a few good friends over some shoes man it's sad. People want to be able to say oh I got the shoes you don't have but don't realize it's a whole world outside of the ghetto. No matter where you go someone is always going to have something that you have it's life. I don't mind helping someone out to me that's even better than scoring on a release myself

That's some real stuff you just said there man, plus it's not about copping every pair, at least not in my eyes. It's more like quality over quantity to me. I only cop shoes I like, anything I don't like I don't cop. I just don't see the point of buying something I won't wear because it's exclusive. Like I was telling someone else on here, I wish I could drive and get around so I could return the favor and help someone out. You never know, it could end up saving someone's life. I can't drive and get around so I can't camp out which may be a blessing in disguise, but other people who can get around are putting themselves in harms way the way these releases are going down. It seems like a common thing to hear about someone being stabbed or hurt on release day which is sad when put in perspective.

Son calls me at work and tells me he can't get on FNL or get shoe into cart on the other sites. Hit up FNL from the job and checkout with the 14 no splash page.

Fairly easy on Nike. Was able to get my pair as well as the 2 gs pairs I needed too. I hope they look as good as they do in pictures.

smoovebizzy pics just made me regret releasing my pairs sheesh lmao

The pics in person or on foot do look much better than the bright gamma blue pics I saw from retailers which turned me off. But at the end of the day my closet isn't very colorful or diverse, so I still can't really see myself wearing them but nonetheless they do look good especially in person and I'm even second guessing my decision making skills lol.

Just checked my email for confirmations and I received an order confirmation email from finishline at 7:49am!!!!  Have they ever put anything up that early before?
They released the fear pack around 7:30 AM EST. Other shoes have gone up early before too. Always be up on your game with FNL. Also make sure you have multiple payment options on hand because you will eventually get the inevitable check out error. They give no damns. 
laugh.gif

I was able to cop 2 from my local store will post pics in a bit hope everyone copped who wanted too

That's some real stuff you just said there man, plus it's not about copping every pair, at least not in my eyes. It's more like quality over quantity to me. I only cop shoes I like, anything I don't like I don't cop. I just don't see the point of buying something I won't wear because it's exclusive. Like I was telling someone else on here, I wish I could drive and get around so I could return the favor and help someone out. You never know, it could end up saving someone's life. I can't drive and get around so I can't camp out which may be a blessing in disguise, but other people who can get around are putting themselves in harms way the way these releases are going down. It seems like a common thing to hear about someone being stabbed or hurt on release day which is sad when put in perspective.
It truly is sad, and even if I strike out and if the reseller price is right, I don't mind spending a ill extra. I know people got to eat and I'm not knocking that, it Just sucks that some shoes can cause us to resort to violence

Still in line on FTL..
Hope you get through fam... Footaction tweeted they were sold out  about 20 minutes ago and they use the same inventory system as FTL/EB/Champs. I just checked out on Champs like 10 minutes ago so they aren't sold out yet. By the tweet, I think, they meant that the pairs are reserved in carts already and people are waiting to check out.

It truly is sad, and even if I strike out and if the reseller price is right, I don't mind spending a ill extra. I know people got to eat and I'm not knocking that, it Just sucks that some shoes can cause us to resort to violence

My entire life I couldn't afford Jordan's, my parents at most would get me a pair of AF1 low tops either all white or all black for school. But now that I'm older and saved up enough money to pay my bills and not be stressing about being broke after buying shoes I've had to pay resell myself but I stick to a reasonable limit. I just barely started getting the shoes I wanted a month or two ago. I had to pay $205 for the Fire Red 5's with the black tongue and my rookie mistake I paid $240 for the Oreo 5's thinking the hype was real and I would strike out so I bought them the Friday before Black Friday to find out that they were super easy to cop and are still being restocked and/or never really sold out. You know what, I think I may just try my luck and put in tickets for both the bred 1's and infrared 3lab5's. I didn't really get anything for Christmas besides pajamas, so I'll try spoiling myself, the worst that can happen is me getting one of the two or getting none and saving my money for other releases.

Back
Top Bottom