Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

nah it was def on NDC in bold letters said use code WINTER2DAY to receive free 2 day shipping
I didn't say it wasn't there, said I didn't see it.

I used TL so that's where I saw it. Thanks for your input though.

I didn't see it at all so I suck. Oh well, I still haven't wore my Taxis yet so no rush. But still wish I would have taken advantage of the promo. I mean we do make nike a boatload of cash, so anytime they are doing free stuff, I want in, but whatever. I'll get em when I get em.

Last edited:
Dammit I missed out on this code also. It's whatever though ain't in no rush to rock em in these New England blizzards lol.

I copped a size 9.5 on NDC because the taxis ran a bit big and now i'm here these are TTS lool Just my luck. 
roll.gif

Yea I guess I just think differently than other people and willing to help out more.

I hear ya man, never used to be this way. After standing in line for Taxi's a few weeks back they didnt have my size but I took the 12 ticket, ended up giving it to the dude that needed it (didnt tax him either). Hopefully one day I catch a 10.5 on a restock of those sometime, if not oh well

Guess Nike upgraded my shipping, or I either entered it in without knowing it. Tracking says will be here Monday so that is a nice little surprise.

I hear ya man, never used to be this way. After standing in line for Taxi's a few weeks back they didnt have my size but I took the 12 ticket, ended up giving it to the dude that needed it (didnt tax him either). Hopefully one day I catch a 10.5 on a restock of those sometime, if not oh well
Thats how it should be, I'm always willing to help people out if possible. Good to see atleast some people still think that way

I'll keep an eye out for a 10.5 for you

Just got shipping from Nike. After rep said he couldn't upgrade my shipping from standard yesterday, today it says two day.

Also it was FedEx who delivered on Christmas day, not ups. I believe.

Just notice your post after steelcity quoted you. I actually have two 10.5 coming my way. I'm sure you don't want to pay reseller prices. If I don't find a high enough resell value, instead of returning to niketown, I'll hit you up.

Just got shipping from Nike. After rep said he couldn't upgrade my shipping from standard yesterday, today it says two day.

Word. My brother got his on Christmas via FedEx.

Just notice your post after steelcity quoted you. I actually have two 10.5 coming my way. I'm sure you don't want to pay reseller prices. If I don't find a high enough resell value, instead of returning to niketown, I'll hit you up.

Apppreciate that, I'm not looking for anyone to come up out of their pockets. Retail or bust for me now a days

FINL order delivered, these are great in person.

One of the better releases this year.

did anyone else order from iss

besides paying more and having 2 chances to cop at retail

i got a tracking number but no tracking info yet

this is have is when i track the package

"Electronic Shipping Info Received" under the "status of item"

but nothing that it was dropped off at the post office

i ship all the time with usps it takes a few hours not a day plus i got and received packages all month and didn't have this problem

can anyone help

Last edited:

i ship all the time with usps it takes a few hours not a day plus i got and received packages all month and didn't have this problem

can anyone help
I did not order from there but that likely means they created the label but they haven't been scanned by anyone yet so while its hard just keep waiting and I don't think there will be any problems.

can anyone help
Ordered the gs Jordan 11 from there....they usually take a day to actually take your shoes to the post office they buy their postage online

Back
Top Bottom