Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Can't believe alot of people slept out on this one 
mean.gif
 They look alot better in person IMO. I actually like these better than my gamma 11s 

FNL finally had theirs delivered. I was surprised by the box they used. They coulda fit two shoe boxes in it. 12 x 12 x 17. No pocket bubbles tho. So i believe the shoes were bouncing. When I opened the shipping box, the shoebox was open with one of the12s sticking out. Like it was happy to see me.

Suede definitely looks better compared to the ndc one. Limited glue stains. Minimal gap between the rubber, leather, and sole. FNL is the keeper, NDC is the one being returned or sold.

FNL finally had theirs delivered. I was surprised by the box they used. They coulda fit two shoe boxes in it. 12 x 12 x 17. No pocket bubbles tho. So i believe the shoes were bouncing. When I opened the shipping box, the shoebox was open with one of the12s sticking out. Like it was happy to see me.

Suede definitely looks better compared to the ndc one. Limited glue stains. Minimal gap between the rubber, leather, and sole. FNL is the keeper, NDC is the one being returned or sold.

Comparison pics?

Comparison pics?

I suck with pictures, especially since I'll be using my phone camera
Honestly ndc looks fine, I may just be picky. I'm sure after a few wears they would be similar.
Still going to return the NDC pair. So people who in SF, best be quick to Niketown, this is a size 10.5

Here's a quick compare. Right toe from fnl is a little messed up but that's a glue issue not scuffs

FNL
View media item 725685
NDC
View media item 725686
sorry they're a little dark but I'm not a professional or anything. the blue rubber is ever-so-slightly paler than the leather, but you would have to be close enough to smell them to notice that on feet. nothing out of the ordinary...

Last edited:
Got mine in too, ordered from nike as we'll. I got a few glue stains here and there as we'll. I'm still happy tho. Still trying to decide whether to keep them or trade for the 3lab5

Got mine in too, ordered from nike as we'll. I got a few glue stains here and there as we'll. I'm still happy tho. Still trying to decide whether to keep them or trade for the 3lab5

I'm glad you were able to cop bro, I haven't been able to cop anything on my cop list before the Oreo's except for the Fire Red 5's with the black tongue, and anything in between the period of the Oreo's and the infrared 3lab5's which thanks to God I did cop.

finally received my fnl order and they look very nice. I don't see any scuffs or marks. maybe a tiny bit of glue but perfect other than that. I think ndc sends out outlet shoes along with regular pairs.

My FNL pair arrived yesterday via UPS and had excess glue stains around the toebox area and many imperfections on the nubuck/suede or whatever material that is. Had to return them pronto. Sucks for me. Not worth $170+tax.

Last edited:
My FNL pair arrived yesterday via UPS and had excess glue stains around the toebox area and many imperfections on the nubuck/suede or whatever material that is. Had to return them pronto. Sucks for me. Not worth $170+tax.
sorry to hear. I got the gs version but don't think that matters when it comes to defects. wonder if fnl will sell the ones you returned or ship em back to Nike.

has anybody found decent clothes to wear with this like sweatshirts or shirts? I like this colorway but cant find stuff to wear this with

Depends what you are trying to go for the whole matching thing is not my style I went with a solid black crew I've also pulled it with a denim shirt and black cardigan.

im not with the whole matching thing  I was just looking for a sweatshirt that had black and the blue.  if they are out there or shirt with those colors.  Nothing two extravagent like im not looking for a shirt with that blue all throughout the shirt more like all black and just a little prefer a sweatshirt

Leaders has a T shirt coming out that had prominent gamma blue with bold black lettering they may cook up a fitted or sweatshirt usually they do it around release date of the shoes but they will likely wait a while.  Some guy on their twitter posted a pic of the shirt.

Leaders has a T shirt coming out that had prominent gamma blue with bold black lettering they may cook up a fitted or sweatshirt usually they do it around release date of the shoes but they will likely wait a while.  Some guy on their twitter posted a pic of the shirt.
alright thanks i just went on their website and $35 for a beanie with a pom lmao 

They have some nice gear and are a great local spot they take of their regulars some of their best items aren't usually available in the webstore.

Looks like there seems to be some color inconsistencies between the upper and the outsole. Anyone notice this on their pairs? It's not apparent on mine. Copped off NDC.

Back
Top Bottom