Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Out of everyone in the thread I seen only two to three people who have said they're keeping them and one on foot photo.:smh:

Mine are iced down in a zip locked bag air tight
Waiting for the day to break them and be like y'all ain't even hip to these and I swear to god if I here a kid say what are thoseeeeeeeee in five years I'm going to break down lol

Playoffs are straight [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Easily my favorite 12, bummed I currently don't have a pair. Hopefully JB blesses us with a clean retro of them in 2017.

Out of everyone in the thread I seen only two to three people who have said they're keeping them and one on foot photo.
mean.gif
Don't even worry about it anymore, it happens and will continue so no need to trip. Just trying to stay focused on winning my own 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Make that 4
Mine are iced down in a zip locked bag air tight
Waiting for the day to break them and be like y'all ain't even hip to these and I swear to god if I here a kid say what are thoseeeeeeeee in five years I'm going to break down lol
I know a couple of people who do that but as long as they're going to be worn, sure 12s won't rot away like some models it's best to enjoy them.

I'll enjoy them when the day is right I guess lol
As far as that guy exposing the wings that has to drastically drop the value right

Don't even worry about it anymore, it happens and will continue so no need to trip. Just trying to stay focused on winning my own 
smokin.gif

I know but I believe shoes should be worn, no matter how limited they are. People who just purchase to resell I can't respect that.

by the name of the site on that youtube video , i believe it's a fake pair that he rubbed....

and of course , the video is before the release date...

Last edited:
Dang. That dude scrub the crap outta them and wings started barely showing up. All messy and paint everywhere...c'mon man! Did he use water or solvent or something?

Last edited:
^^ exactly how I'll be storing mine I have some silica packs on the way.

We know how JB loves to use that leather that turns piss yellow.

I'm keeping mine to wear.
True, I consider these like my Varsity Red, Varsity Red, and White (Slam Dunk) 6s. I would sell those for the world. Think about it, when will Nike/Jordan Brand release another Manga/Anime based shoe. These are up there with those.

True, I consider these like my Varsity Red, Varsity Red, and White (Slam Dunk) 6s. I would sell those for the world. Think about it, when will Nike/Jordan Brand release another Manga/Anime based shoe. These are up there with those.

Pretty much how I feel. I rarely ever sell any of my kicks.

I missed on those 6s, though. Lol Carted a bigger size and let it go. Hopefully, someone who wanted them to wear got them.

^^ exactly how I'll be storing mine I have some silica packs on the way.

We know how JB loves to use that leather that turns piss yellow.
dont use silica. It'll dry up the black paint of the upper. That happened to my Lance Mountains.

Pretty much how I feel. I rarely ever sell any of my kicks.

I missed on those 6s, though. Lol Carted a bigger size and let it go. Hopefully, someone who wanted them to wear got them.
I love them, they are one of the greatest collaborations that Nike/Jordan Brand have ever done. Having the manga images on the shoe is amazing. 

Really?

Wow thanks I truly appreciate that I'll just put them outside the ziplock bag instead of inside.
Yep...After I stored my LMs for a few months with silica in the box with no ziploc bags, the paint looked slightly different. remember that the paint isnt totally dry. that silica even dries up the glue of the midsole so ive heard.
Is this on other shoes or just these and the lances
Just the lances I think. After that incident I removed all silicas from all my shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom