Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Will someone who has them in hand PM please. I want to make sure they ones I'm getting tomorrow are legit.

But for those who sell them that's ther decision
I personally iced em up
I have seen people already expose those wings
For some reason lol

I love them, they are one of the greatest collaborations that Nike/Jordan Brand have ever done. Having the manga images on the shoe is amazing. 

Yeah, I was salty when I wasn't able to get them. A lot of people don't appreciate sneakers like this anymore. More people are in it for value than for the actual shoe. Did you also get a pair of the Super Fly "Slam Dunk" ?

Don't even worry about it anymore, it happens and will continue so no need to trip. Just trying to stay focused on winning my own :smokin  

I know but I believe shoes should be worn, no matter how limited they are. People who just purchase to resell I can't respect that.
Pointless posts like. Almost as if you are salty.
Not many people buy their shoes and put them on immediately especially limited shoes like these.

Saw fake education doing the comparison, the fakes have numbers also, don't know how true is that, but ppl who buying resell be careful

It looks like JB is trying to kill the resell on this shoe with the Nike exclusive release/limited # pairs. ^^^ If you choose the resell route the paper trial/sellers history would b the key. There is obviously a top coat even on the legit pairs that rubs off and reveals the true quality of the leather.

I also think the true leather under the top coat on these shoes may not be as bad as people think but we may never know since majority of the pairs will not be worn. This is all just an opinion from a distance since I don't own or have seen a pair in person. Take it how you will.

It looks like JB is trying to kill the resell on this shoe with the Nike exclusive release/limited # pairs. ^^^ If you choose the resell route the paper trial/sellers history would b the key. There is obviously a top coat even on the legit pairs that rubs off and reveals the true quality of the leather.

I also think the true leather under the top coat on these shoes may not be as bad as people think but we may never know since majority of the pairs will not be worn. This is all just an opinion from a distance since I don't own or have seen a pair in person. Take it how you will.

limited = better resale

Srry not resell game but the fake game it looks like JB was trying to attack on this release. So true about limited=higher resell. On the legit pairs.

Back
Top Bottom