Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Enough trade talk stuff guys.
Use the legit check/price check section or common sense.

You know the value of your shoes. You know the value of the shoes you are looking for.
Retail for everyone
laugh.gif

The only way j would grab a pair is if Nike gave them to me myself. Now it's almost impossible to tell if you are getting a fake or not especially since they can try to get you for a large amount due to "limited".

Man U better hope u didn't get a foofoo pair man that box looks suspicious
Right now, the tell is the Font used on the numbers, specifically the 1.

I'm sure that will get fixed and then we will see what the next thing is....

Friend of mine showed me quite a few pairs headed out to the streets of Chicago, ALL fugazi.

Right now, the tell is the Font used on the numbers, specifically the 1.

I'm sure that will get fixed and then we will see what the next thing is....

Friend of mine showed me quite a few pairs headed out to the streets of Chicago, ALL fugazi.

Yeah I know people are getting screwed left and right buying up foofoo pairs for 800 a pop thinking they got Legits I feel bad for them

That is true about the boxes.. Then I think above 10.5 is all the same box they just use that insert piece ..

Someone posted a vid of the dude who got #1 a few pages back.

About the fakes though - do they still have the wings pattern underneath?

Yes they still have wings underneath but to me the gold is duller and the 1 on the numbers has a little horizontal line on the fakes and the wording on the pull tab isn't as clear. Those seem to be the best tell signs so far unless,they already got newer versions out.

Yes they still have wings underneath but to me the gold is duller and the 1 on the numbers has a little horizontal line on the fakes and the wording on the pull tab isn't as clear. Those seem to be the best tell signs so far unless,they already got newer versions out.
I'm not even mad, that's amazing
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom