Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

It's a shoe that will gradually increase in price over the years
I'm not saying it's the best shoe ever
But it should hold a nice value

Sold mine already at the early stage.[emoji]128513[/emoji]
Just putting it out there since I saw some folks looking for a pair.

It's a shoe that will gradually increase in price over the years
I'm not saying it's the best shoe ever
But it should hold a nice value
It will, a retro 12 with damn near playoff color blocking thats limited to 12 thou pairs...these will be rare in a few years esp without being stripped down ds

Your sarcasm is corny cornpuff [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Are you mad you didn't cop if so please release your feelings [emoji]128175[/emoji]
haha i didnt really have many options to cop.. put in for the draw on nike with no luck..they would be nice to have tho def but not trippin..if they were a playoffs colorway..with gold accents and no wings underneath then i would be super mad if i did not cop and would have paid up resell price

i just see this topic everyday...:yoo will the price increase doeee??? dey finna be mad valuable in years to come tho b?" who cares...if you were lucky enough to get these kicks just be happy..if the price goes up then so be it

Last edited:
haha i didnt really have many options to cop.. put in for the draw on nike with no luck..they would be nice to have tho def but not trippin..if they were a playoffs colorway..with gold accents and no wings underneath then i would be super mad if i did not cop and would have paid up resell price

i just see this topic everyday...:yoo will the price increase doeee??? dey finna be mad valuable in years to come tho b?" who cares...if you were lucky enough to get these kicks just be happy..if the price goes up then so be it

You sound salty, just unscribe from the thread

First off let me say I know how it feels to miss a draw for a shoe I feel your pain there
Second for the People who won the raffle or even overpaid for them if they want to sit on them and invest them what's the big deal
I told myself If they dropped to 400$ or so I'm just going to rock them and give zero f##*s
But certain shoes do excel in price over the years
Just like a stock market you don't know when a shoe will drastic rise or just plummet
I respect your opinion fam

You sound salty, just unscribe from the thread
well let me say this..if i want a shoe.. i will buy it..resell or not..but i dont love the shoe..i did enter the draw..you would be stupid not to enter and make a few bucks that week of the release when everyone foamin at the mouth..but i subbed this thread before the wings gimmick was thrown out there and everyone keeps talking if this price gonna raise..let it happen lol it hasnt even been a year

Why the derogatory grammar?

I was lucky enough to land a pair thru the draw. Had to sell em ( among other pairs i treasured) to cover life expenses from a sudden turn of events.
Now that i working my way back up I will find another legit pair if they get around my price. I had them in hand and felt they were nicely done. Major increase in value or not..i will have them again to rock em.

from a lurker to a member! WELCOME! :smile:
Yea, I didn't even know about this forum/site until I got the wings in the draw and googled them. Btw my favorite J is the VI since I was a kid and got the og release way back, which I have several of. I wasn't trying to be a troll just thought the connotation you used was a bit out of line, and thanks for the welcome.

I was lucky enough to land a pair thru the draw. Had to sell em ( among other pairs i treasured) to cover life expenses from a sudden turn of events.
Now that i working my way back up I will find another legit pair if they get around my price. I had them in hand and felt they were nicely done. Major increase in value or not..i will have them again to rock em.

Life throws curveballs fam
I'm happy you took care of things of more importance then shoes
I respect that imma put some respect on ya name
[emoji]128175[/emoji]

@tr****mane
Thanks my g. Yea man. Im out here on the daily grind and will find myself a pair again...one day, if not...its all good too. Reps tr****mane

Last edited:
@tr****mane
Thanks my g. Yea man. Im out here on the daily grind and will find myself a pair again...one day, if not...its all good too. Reps tr****mane

Remember family first
Luxury items can always be replaced
I'm happy to see you got your mind right and goals in order
Some cats got they lives reviolvig around shoes and other dumb s h I t and still living at moms house riding the bus line ya dig
Congrats to you for being a big homie and handling your business

Bought two pairs of wings on Grailed, seller never shipped now I have to wait 10 days for my money to be refunded from pp, it sucks you have to wait that long

Bought two pairs of wings on Grailed, seller never shipped now I have to wait 10 days for my money to be refunded from pp, it sucks you have to wait that long
I wonder if they permanently ban folks that don't hold up on their end of a transaction.

I wonder if they permanently ban folks that don't hold up on their end of a transaction.

They should, seller was giving me a lot of excuses about he works late, I told him he shouldn't be selling shoes if he can't mail my stuff

They should, seller was giving me a lot of excuses about he works late, I told him he shouldn't be selling shoes if he can't mail my stuff
Yeah man, thats messed up. I'm pretty sure you paid a healthy amount money for two pairs of 'Wings' they're are post offices and parcel services everywhere and around everything. Really isn't a good excuse if you ask me.

Yeah man, thats messed up. I'm pretty sure you paid a healthy amount money for two pairs of 'Wings' they're are post offices and parcel services everywhere and around everything. Really isn't a good excuse if you ask me.

Even staples, but the good thing I'm getting my money back

Back
Top Bottom