Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Maybe because of the size, but good price
probably. If I can't get em moved on ebay. Ima just wear them. They have literally sat in the box nike shipped em in since I got them. When I pulled em out to snap some pics for the bay I fell in love again. That gold just get you man

probably. If I can't get em moved on ebay. Ima just wear them. They have literally sat in the box nike shipped em in since I got them. When I pulled em out to snap some pics for the bay I fell in love again. That gold just get you man

True that, nice shoe

Iced down tight!
For what though? For prices to go up? What would you expect the highest value these shoes could ever go for.
Honestly, 12k pairs plus thousands of other "Un-numbered" pairs don't make this shoe that limited. Because I'm not a re-seller, and wear most of the shoes I buy-I hated these sho

For what though? For prices to go up? What would you expect the highest value these shoes could ever go for.
Honestly, 12k pairs plus thousands of other "Un-numbered" pairs don't make this shoe that limited. Because I'm not a re-seller, and wear most of the shoes I buy-I hated these sho

No one knows what the future holds and one is entitled to their own opinion.

I don't know if the value of these will go up or down in the future, but 12k pairs is limited.

Can only go up. Sorry, I am sure the one's that are supposingly not numbered are either a special shoe for JB athletes/friends/family or just fakes. That simple. And I am sure if there are specal friends/family pairs there aren't thousands floating around

Last edited:
Can only go up? First off. The UN numbered pairs you can buy on fc and many consignment shops. Secondly-these are only going down. thirdly Jordan as a brand is no longer in the resale market. Adidas or bust!!

Can only go up? First off. The UN numbered pairs you can buy on fc and many consignment shops. Secondly-these are only going down. thirdly Jordan as a brand is no longer in the resale market. Adidas or bust!!

Unless you can authenticate, there is no way a person should even consider buying ab unnumbered pair

Fc isn't legit ? What is this argument? Wings peaked the first week of release. I see them sitting hard priced at 550 and I've seen them go as low as 450. These are huge
View media item 2142110

And Flightclub haven't got got before and sold fakes? Fakes have came through there before. I am just saying, I wouldn't do it w/o numbered tag. FC or not. I am not even a reseller. Just saying. We just share 2 different opinions. Too many releases came out in the past mths. JB is joining the faith of many designer brands with over saturation which is why the desire and resell prices are falling. Actually it's almost sickening to see 50% of the young generation wearing mostly Jordans if I go out on the weekends. That WOW factor isn't there for me anymore unless it is an extremely limited kick now

Last edited:
And Flightclub haven't got got before and sold fakes? Fakes have came through there before. I am just saying, I wouldn't do it w/o numbered tag. FC or not. I am not even a reseller. Just saying. We just share 2 different opinions. Too many releases came out in the past mths. JB is joining the faith of many designer brands with over saturation which is why the desire and resell prices are falling. Actually it's almost sickening to see 50% of the young generation wearing mostly Jordans if I go out on the weekends. That WOW factor isn't there for me anymore unless it is an extremely limited kick now

The second half I agree with you on. First part I don't. I do think flight club selling multiple pairs of "un numbered" pairs-are not fake. Yes I agree. Maybe a few shoes have slipped through the cracks. But fc is legit

The second half I agree with you on. First part I don't. I do think flight club selling multiple pairs of "un numbered" pairs-are not fake. Yes I agree. Maybe a few shoes have slipped through the cracks. But fc is legit

Oh yeah. Flight club is def legit! But, I have seen legit retailers/consignments get taken as well. I even "seen" retailers swap out fakes for the real thing and keep the real thing. So at this stage, nothing surprises me. I am just saying as soon as something alert your senses, me personally, I stay away......even if the seller is legit. Hell. I have ordered from NDC, Finishline and Eastbay and have received the wrong (switched product for the older retro) before. I have been collecting for over 20 yrs. So, if they can switch that out at the warehouse before shipping, why can't they switch out fakes as well? I am just saying and something to think on

Oh yeah. Flight club is def legit! But, I have seen legit retailers/consignments get taken as well. I even "seen" retailers swap out fakes for the real thing and keep the real thing. So at this stage, nothing surprises me. I am just saying as soon as something alert your senses, me personally, I stay away......even if the seller is legit. Hell. I have ordered from NDC, Finishline and Eastbay and have received the wrong (switched product for the older retro) before. I have been collecting for over 20 yrs. So, if they can switch that out at the warehouse before shipping, why can't they switch out fakes as well? I am just saying and something to think on

All this thinking hurts tho fam [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]8252[/emoji]️[emoji]8252[/emoji]️[emoji]8252[/emoji]️

sold my size 10 on goat for $790. definitely could have gotten more eventually, but I'm tired of these taking up space in the closet

there's obviously no way to know for sure but I definitely see these going up in price, it's just a matter of when

I think a lot depends on the size and where you're selling though. my size is on stockX right now for $645 so I'm not sure why someone paid $790 for mine

I think a lot depends on the size and where you're selling though. my size is on stockX right now for $645 so I'm not sure why someone paid $790 for mine

You made out bro. These things are garbage and are maxed out at the price they are at

You made out bro. These things are garbage and are maxed out at the price they are at
disagree man. they're pretty cool, definitely not garbage. and they were selling for $900-1000 right after release, I can see them getting back to that price in a year or two

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom