Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Go to your settings on SNKRS app, then "payment information," then go to "add new payment method." You should see the "add credit card, add gift card, and Paypal" options.
got it, sweet thanks guys for all of the help! reps!

Yup your CC will be charged automatically if you hit the raffle. Good luck everyone.  

smokin.gif

Just seen that wing print! It's beautiful and I thought they were dope before... if I did actually win I'd be so torn. Leave them as is or have the print showing?

Print showing, I'm still scared to remove the black layer in my lance mountains but I think If I win these I'm showing of the print.

I'm in for a pair. But I'll rub just a tad bit of the black paint off to expose the wings and let the rest fade on its own.

Edit: IF I win of course

Last edited:
I swear, I'm seeing SO MANY "sneakerheads" come out of the woodwork about these......... and nobody gets the draw and seem to not be able to do their own research on how to enter. IMO, if you can't do your own work, you don't deserve an entry or a pair. maybe I'm being salty already :lol: but damn FB is overloaded with it

I swear, I'm seeing SO MANY "sneakerheads" come out of the woodwork about these......... and nobody gets the draw and seem to not be able to do their own research on how to enter. IMO, if you can't do your own work, you don't deserve an entry or a pair. maybe I'm being salty already :lol: but damn FB is overloaded with it

Bruh it's so many people on social media that still thinks that they will be able to just walk up in footlocker and grab them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] and nobody is even bothering to explain to them either

k20lee k20lee :lol: I'm salty too fam. I've got my L from Nike ready for tomorrow :wink:

Bruh it's so many people on social media that still thinks that they will be able to just walk up in footlocker and grab them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] and nobody is even bothering to explain to them either

People posting "what stores getting these" , "I'ma trade for 750's" and the infamous "i got plugs"........ :smh:

:lol:

Print showing, I'm still scared to remove the black layer in my lance mountains but I think If I win these I'm showing of the print.

so is it difficult to remove the top layer? for these i want to keep the black top layer on ..

The hysteria is sort of funny. I just know I'mma try to get them, hopefully I can, but if not, such is life. If you're reading this Nike/JB, this cripple sure would like a pair. And that's right, I used the cripple sympathy card! Haha.

I might catch flack for this, but oh well. I don't think everyone should have an opportunity at these shoes. There should be an vetting system based on brand loyalty over the years to even enter. No real specifics, just something to thin the herd. I can guarantee there will be a ton of first-time buyers who don't even like sneakers much less Jordans entering this thing because of the monetary gain that could come from this. I am prepared to take an L

Good luck everybody

Back
Top Bottom